Closed Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hoping that's a good sign Cinder!

AFM - I thought I was 3DPO but I'm not. I haven't even ovulated. I don't have the right cm, infact I have EWCM mixed with creamy today. CD21 today. Since being off the clomid this has been happening a lot - I get a pos OPK we get busy, then I get another pos a few days later. FML

I just got a dark but not pos OPK again. This is ridiculous.
    Last edited by delirium; 19-03-2014 at 09:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Hoping that's a good sign Cinder!

AFM - I thought I was 3DPO but I'm not. I haven't even ovulated. I don't have the right cm, infact I have EWCM mixed with creamy today. CD21 today. Since being off the clomid this has been happening a lot - I get a pos OPK we get busy, then I get another pos a few days later. FML

I just got a dark but not pos OPK again. This is ridiculous.
    I feel your pain. I've been getting double surges for the last two months. Makes it very difficult!!!!

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I feel your pain. I've been getting double surges for the last two months. Makes it very difficult!!!!

It sucks huh? Feel like crying. It's so close to a pos so I suspect tonight it will be. DH is working really late for work so it seems we've missed the boat. The last time we DTD was Sat night so too long for that one to count.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sucks huh? Feel like crying. It's so close to a pos so I suspect tonight it will be. DH is working really late for work so it seems we've missed the boat. The last time we DTD was Sat night so too long for that one to count.
    Yep. DH especially has just not been into it either, the past couple of months, so we've only ever managed to DTD once either night before or morning of O. Doesn't seem to be working for us, but I'm suspecting I'm not actually releasing an egg, even though I'm registering surges. Sigh. Might go back to the FS and request another couple of rounds of OI from next month if this month is a bust.

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    8dpo and Feeling pretty discouraged today, still having cramps that feel more like gas or pressure but cm has dried up am having times where I feel like I'm leaking (sorry tmi) but it's clear and watery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    8dpo and Feeling pretty discouraged today, still having cramps that feel more like gas or pressure but cm has dried up am having times where I feel like I'm leaking (sorry tmi) but it's clear and watery.
    I got the same either yesterday or the day before - was convinced AF had come, but there was nothing when I went to the loo!

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the same either yesterday or the day before - was convinced AF had come, but there was nothing when I went to the loo!

Me = 34, DH = 34
    Looks like we are having similar cycles, fx it's a good sign.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yep. DH especially has just not been into it either, the past couple of months, so we've only ever managed to DTD once either night before or morning of O. Doesn't seem to be working for us, but I'm suspecting I'm not actually releasing an egg, even though I'm registering surges. Sigh. Might go back to the FS and request another couple of rounds of OI from next month if this month is a bust.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    Yep looking forward to a clomid cycle next month, I'm so regular on it. Normally I do ovulate. Maybe the op has stuffed things up idk. But I seem to have watery, creamy and EWCM all at once. Weird!

Cinder - I usually get watery at that time in the cycle from the corpus breaking down. My fingers are crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder - I usually get watery at that time in the cycle from the corpus breaking down. My fingers are crossed for you.
    Yeah that's what I thought

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep looking forward to a clomid cycle next month, I'm so regular on it. Normally I do ovulate. Maybe the op has stuffed things up idk. But I seem to have watery, creamy and EWCM all at once. Weird!

I was given letrozole instead of clomid for my induction. Will check with the FS what he wants me to do. He said that if the December cycle didn't work, that we would look at "next step". Kind of freaked out as to what that means...

Me = 34, DH = 34