Closed Thread
Page 59 of 93 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 921
  1. #581
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,202
    Thanked
    16,895
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hoping that's a good sign Cinder!

    AFM - I thought I was 3DPO but I'm not. I haven't even ovulated. I don't have the right cm, infact I have EWCM mixed with creamy today. CD21 today. Since being off the clomid this has been happening a lot - I get a pos OPK we get busy, then I get another pos a few days later. FML

    I just got a dark but not pos OPK again. This is ridiculous.
    Last edited by delirium; 19-03-2014 at 09:44.

  2. #582
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,601
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Hoping that's a good sign Cinder!

    AFM - I thought I was 3DPO but I'm not. I haven't even ovulated. I don't have the right cm, infact I have EWCM mixed with creamy today. CD21 today. Since being off the clomid this has been happening a lot - I get a pos OPK we get busy, then I get another pos a few days later. FML

    I just got a dark but not pos OPK again. This is ridiculous.
    I feel your pain. I've been getting double surges for the last two months. Makes it very difficult!!!!


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

  3. #583
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,202
    Thanked
    16,895
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I feel your pain. I've been getting double surges for the last two months. Makes it very difficult!!!!

    It sucks huh? Feel like crying. It's so close to a pos so I suspect tonight it will be. DH is working really late for work so it seems we've missed the boat. The last time we DTD was Sat night so too long for that one to count.

  4. #584
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,601
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    It sucks huh? Feel like crying. It's so close to a pos so I suspect tonight it will be. DH is working really late for work so it seems we've missed the boat. The last time we DTD was Sat night so too long for that one to count.
    Yep. DH especially has just not been into it either, the past couple of months, so we've only ever managed to DTD once either night before or morning of O. Doesn't seem to be working for us, but I'm suspecting I'm not actually releasing an egg, even though I'm registering surges. Sigh. Might go back to the FS and request another couple of rounds of OI from next month if this month is a bust.


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

  5. #585
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    8dpo and Feeling pretty discouraged today, still having cramps that feel more like gas or pressure but cm has dried up am having times where I feel like I'm leaking (sorry tmi) but it's clear and watery.

  6. #586
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,601
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    8dpo and Feeling pretty discouraged today, still having cramps that feel more like gas or pressure but cm has dried up am having times where I feel like I'm leaking (sorry tmi) but it's clear and watery.
    I got the same either yesterday or the day before - was convinced AF had come, but there was nothing when I went to the loo!


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

  7. #587
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I got the same either yesterday or the day before - was convinced AF had come, but there was nothing when I went to the loo!


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN
    Looks like we are having similar cycles, fx it's a good sign.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

    Shrillian  (19-03-2014)

  9. #588
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,202
    Thanked
    16,895
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Yep. DH especially has just not been into it either, the past couple of months, so we've only ever managed to DTD once either night before or morning of O. Doesn't seem to be working for us, but I'm suspecting I'm not actually releasing an egg, even though I'm registering surges. Sigh. Might go back to the FS and request another couple of rounds of OI from next month if this month is a bust.


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN
    Yep looking forward to a clomid cycle next month, I'm so regular on it. Normally I do ovulate. Maybe the op has stuffed things up idk. But I seem to have watery, creamy and EWCM all at once. Weird!

    Cinder - I usually get watery at that time in the cycle from the corpus breaking down. My fingers are crossed for you.

  10. #589
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cinder - I usually get watery at that time in the cycle from the corpus breaking down. My fingers are crossed for you.
    Yeah that's what I thought

  11. #590
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,601
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Yep looking forward to a clomid cycle next month, I'm so regular on it. Normally I do ovulate. Maybe the op has stuffed things up idk. But I seem to have watery, creamy and EWCM all at once. Weird!

    Cinder - I usually get watery at that time in the cycle from the corpus breaking down. My fingers are crossed for you.
    I was given letrozole instead of clomid for my induction. Will check with the FS what he wants me to do. He said that if the December cycle didn't work, that we would look at "next step". Kind of freaked out as to what that means...


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN


 

Similar Threads

  1. long term and new ttcers with relax approach chat
    By Buttoneska in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 14-10-2016, 15:39
  2. Long term bc problems.
    By kayem in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-10-2013, 11:24
  3. Long Term TTC with a History of Loss Chat
    By delirium in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 596
    Last Post: 22-06-2013, 20:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Billington Street
For stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!