Closed Thread
Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @phee83 Hope you are having a good weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to the newbies!

Happy ovulation day to me. Got a very positive opk today. Strongest I've seen since I last got pregnant so I'm very excited. I shouldn't be trying given I start ivf meds as soon as I ovulate, but what the hell... my chances of getting pregnant are zippo anyway. May see if I can convince DH to try anyway

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    trying to get the photo inserted but not working on my phone.

Here it is... Can't believe how excited a positive OPK has got me... it's the small things when you're ttc

opk.jpg
    Last edited by HeyMissA; 16-03-2014 at 10:22.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

delirium  (16-03-2014),Funchu  (16-03-2014),Rocky27  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My OPKs are still negative. Arrgghhh... so frustrating. cd20... waiting for o... I hope it comes this week!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Cinder - I tend to get a bit of cramping and pulling from about 4DPO onwards, which always plays with my head. I know though now that when I am pg I get terrible cramps so when they are only niggly I ignore them.
    ooohhh good luck missA

funchu - grrr so frustrating! are the tests getting darker at all?

I'm still getting pos opks 36 hours later But I'm getting a fair bit of aching so I suspect it will happen overnight. Can't wait for the nice, even predictable cycles of clomid again... not looking forward to the side effects though lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling rather frustrated today. So Dh convinced me to do our last round of clomid, I'm cd8 and just don't even have it in me to DTD! I'm so over DTD!! Seriously!

Does anyone else wish they could go back to the beginning of their journeys and just not even bother trying!? I do! I've wasted nearly 3 years of my life not doing stuff "in case I get pregnant", changing my lifestyle and eating/drinking habits because "it's not helpful or healthy for ttc".

Seriously. Eff this whole journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Does anyone else wish they could go back to the beginning of their journeys and just not even bother trying!? I do! I've wasted nearly 3 years of my life not doing stuff "in case I get pregnant", changing my lifestyle and eating/drinking habits because "it's not helpful or healthy for ttc".

Seriously. Eff this whole journey
    Yes and it's becoming more and more on my thoughts. We had so much trouble having the kids we have, I think sometimes I should have just ignored the urges and sold all the clothes and baby stuff and be done with it.

I now right off the cycle half way though. I'm cd18 today, hours off ovulating and already thinking meh, it won't work. Why bother? and I've lost the DTD zing as well.

Hang in there Star. Our first child took 54 cycles - 4.5 bloody years. By the time I got my BFP I didn't test until I was almost 2 weeks late as I had given up all hope and though ehh my period is just late, it will come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling exactly like that this cycle - why bother dtd? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result... so at least I'm no longer insane! If I fall pregnant this cycle, we won't need to do IVF, so I'm sure the added pressure isn't helping.

cd21. OPKs still barely showing a second line. Hoping o is cd25 & not past cd30!!! My birthday is in 2 weeks. I'm feeling old and over it.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so glad it's not just me. I was talking to my bestie about it last night and it just blows her mind that I don't get into DTD. She doesn't know what it's like to ttc for so long either so I get why she doesn't understand lol I'm just so over it! I don't even want to bother with this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally get this - but it's the one perk of ivf! I haven't been interested at all this cycle. When dtd becomes regimented and you have to on these days but not those days etc it takes all the romance and desire out of it. Then for me this cycle I feel like all the scans etc have made me switch off.

There is a really great thread 'ivf and the funny times' where one member said at embryo transfer "well that was better than having to have sex!" Her dh was horrified but that was exactly how I felt!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

starflame  (17-03-2014)