Closed Thread
Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    This was my dream last night! In it I had a massive argument with DH, blaming him for making me wait before he was ready to TTC, knowing I would have issues due to my irregular cycles. Sigh. Stupid subconscious.

Mind you, the dream ended horribly, with DH "needing a break" from our relationship and coming back 3 months later with a lady he's knocked up. I was devastated.

Thank you!! Funnily enough, my acu said the same thing about keeping that area warm as it helps to "make the period". Try to keep my jeans and a singlet top wrapping the area every day. She didn't say anything about continued cycles if I get a BFP, though, so will ask her when/if that time comes. Thanks!

She managed to get me a small and regular length period in the 6 weeks of treatments with her. Was meant to have a follow up appointment on Sunday gone to see if I needed to extend to a 10 week treatment (in case my AF just gone wasn't a "regular" length, which it turned out to be 5 days of red and one day of brown, so counting that as a good length). Will see her tomorrow, with luck, in case she thinks I need to continue. Worried about missing the appointment in case I needed it, though!

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN
    Urgh, what a horrible dream!
    I often have nasty ones where DH just doesn't care about me and ignores me and I wake up so angry with him....oops.
    Last night I dreamt that 2 of my friends had twins (one really does and the other about to start ART) and that I only had one and was disappointed cause I wanted the twins! WTF?! Stupid dreams!

Great that the acu could get you to a more "normal" cycle! Fx it has helped!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crazy dreams ladies! I haven't had any like that for a while - I've had quite a few where I'm pregnant but nothing like that!

Good luck with your iui @OIC!

I have my scan tomorrow and am going to try and convince fs to let us put 2 embryos back this time (assuming we get 2!). Not sure how that's going to go...

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 4 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

OIC  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @phee83 - good luck with the scan! Hope you get a lot of viable eggs! x

Yes, it was a really weird dream. Even worse since I woke up really cranky at DH.

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    good luck tomorrow @phee83 hoping you have a nice number of follies ready for a super egg haul.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid BH not letting me quote. grrrr!

OIC - ohhhh... I just got your username (duh)!!! I'll be 36 on 31 March. We started actively trying when I was 34 1/2, but off bc when I was 33 1/2. Before all my tests came back "normal" I'd find myself getting angry at DH for not being ready to start trying earlier. I feel bad about it, but you can't help how you feel sometimes right? I've never said anything to him though, because I know it might not have made any difference or it could have been worse - we could have started ttc at 27 (like I wanted) & still be trying 9 years later & not have our house because we spent all of our money on IVF. I try to stay positive & believe that everything happens the way it's supposed to. It's easier at some times than at others, i.e. just after a BFN & AF arriving I'm all bitter & screaming about the injustice of it all. I will definitely need a side of counselling with my IVF!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shrillian - I did some Googling recently & found a woman's ttc story & she said the cycle she got her BFP she had been placing a heat pack on her belly for half an hour every day until just before o (when they started dtd) to increase circulation in the area. I was going to try this but totally forgot (& the weather has been a bit warm). I think I'm still up to 9 days away from o, so maybe I'll start from now. I'm open to trying just about anything this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sounds like many of us are having a tough time of late. I too suffer from the 'what ifs' (should have started TTC earlier etc) and depression/anxiety surrounding TTC. Today is 12dpo BFN. Was really hoping for a natural miracle before my next op :-( it's just not meant to be.
    Been thinking of you all, hoping our luck is changing soon x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Shrillian - I did some Googling recently & found a woman's ttc story & she said the cycle she got her BFP she had been placing a heat pack on her belly for half an hour every day until just before o (when they started dtd) to increase circulation in the area. I was going to try this but totally forgot (& the weather has been a bit warm). I think I'm still up to 9 days away from o, so maybe I'll start from now. I'm open to trying just about anything this cycle.

Oh, how random AGAIN!

AF was quite heavy this time in the first few days, so had been heat packing it. DH reminded me how the acu lady said to keep the area warm, which made me try to use the heat pack for an extra day or two (too hot for me to continue). Since I had a super early O, perhaps it will help!?

Yep. I'm at the same stage as you - willing to try anything!!

Might even go in for the herbs next cycle if this cycle is a bust. But also don't want to faff around for too long before seeing the FS again. Keen to try induction again, but not sure whether to give the acupuncture this cycle only, or one more after this one before heading back for some western medicine. Decisions decisions! *my head hurts*

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Phee! I hope ur scan goes well & u're able to convince them to put 2 back in! That'd be exciting

I can releate to the crazy/random dreams ! I hope they all settle down soon for everyone

Today is CD1 for me & I forgot how much this hurts! I'm currently on my 2nd glass of wine & eating an Easter egg, haha I start taking the pill for a while before ivf which feels weird! My cycles r all over the place so they want me to do one extra on the pill so they can control everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 - is that normal to ask you to go on the pill? I'm asking as I tried the pill years and years and years ago, but it just messed with my body (3 lots of AF in a month and a bit!!!)

Me = 34, DH = 34