Closed Thread
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Cinder, that's great you ovulated, yay! Good luck

I'm sorry to hear Del, that's very frustrating. Were they able to suggest where to from here since the results came back normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    It was recommended I do another round of clomid since I did get a BFP from it in Oct. There's nothing left bar IVF Can't express my level of frustration adequately right this moment....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hear you del. I was exactly the same - lap came back perfect, dh's sperm is perfect so why is there a problem!!!!! Deciding to start ivf was the most difficult time for me. It's good news that you are healthy.

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 4 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    My dr looked at me like I was nuts when I said "well that sucks" to everything being clear lol

It's just the most frustrating feeling hey Phee, not knowing what the problem is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's good they're letting u try clomid again Del Hopefully having the lap may have helped? Haha, u poor thing, sometimes I don't think doctors understand how frustrating it is. I had a lap & had heaps wrong & was still upset but I would've been equally upset if it all came back clear too...it's just not fair, especially when there's no explanation for things.

It's a hard decision about starting ivf. It took us a while to get there as I wanted to do everything I could to avoid it but now I'm excited to start it. It's such a mixed feelings of emotions & a hard decision to make.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    We live rurally and just don't have the funds. Our nearest charges 10k first cycle including EPU and 8k after that with 4 back I've even looked into the few clinics in Sydney that only charge the gap of 2k, which we could afford. But for us to both fly to Sydney return on regional airline is 1k, yep a thousand freaking dollars. Then accommodation, food, spending. By the time we flew up and back for EPU then all the appointments, monitoring, then putting it back in we would be at around the same amount, maybe a grand cheaper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else notice their cm smells sweet around ovulation?

Del- the prices of Ivf are just stupid crazy, my fs told me to ask our parents for money and that they would help us cause they want grand kids. I'm still not quite at the point of being ok with Ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - sorry to hear about your frustration and difficulties with the thought (and cost) of starting IVF, made even harder by living remotely.

I was told IVF was our best chance about 10 months ago and freaked out so got a second option and went down the Clomid track. Now 10 months on we're well and truly ready to start ivf. Being remote is so tricky. I've been looking at driving ACT to Sydney for cheaper treatment and even that is tricky and daunting.

I'm now starting IVF but feel like i've already been defeated. I'm not excited, I feel like i'm just going through the motions and preparing myself for more disappointment. TTC is exhausing and I feel like i've given it my all and not sure where i'm going to get the energy to keep going. IVF is the last chance and if it doesn't work then we're over.

It is my best chance but given we're unexplained infertility, I'm not sure if we have a chance of it working or if there are other problems they haven't found and i'll just keep getting fails. so frustrated.

Anyway, went in for BT today CD12 to see if i'd ovulated before starting my IVF meds (synadel) - haha, ovulating on a natural cycle, let alone before day 20. Here's to a long month of lots and lots of blood tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMissA View Post
    Del - sorry to hear about your frustration and difficulties with the thought (and cost) of starting IVF, made even harder by living remotely.

I was told IVF was our best chance about 10 months ago and freaked out so got a second option and went down the Clomid track. Now 10 months on we're well and truly ready to start ivf. Being remote is so tricky. I've been looking at driving ACT to Sydney for cheaper treatment and even that is tricky and daunting.

I'm now starting IVF but feel like i've already been defeated. I'm not excited, I feel like i'm just going through the motions and preparing myself for more disappointment. TTC is exhausing and I feel like i've given it my all and not sure where i'm going to get the energy to keep going. IVF is the last chance and if it doesn't work then we're over.

It is my best chance but given we're unexplained infertility, I'm not sure if we have a chance of it working or if there are other problems they haven't found and i'll just keep getting fails. so frustrated.

Anyway, went in for BT today CD12 to see if i'd ovulated before starting my IVF meds (synadel) - haha, ovulating on a natural cycle, let alone before day 20. Here's to a long month of lots and lots of blood tests.
    Sorry Miss A.
    We're unexplained too, but only at the start of ART, trying IUI.

Hugs and FX for your IVF cycle. Hang in there....BFP might be just around the corner!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

HeyMissA  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    It was recommended I do another round of clomid since I did get a BFP from it in Oct. There's nothing left bar IVF Can't express my level of frustration adequately right this moment....
    Sorry Del...very frustrating! Fx the clomid works and you don't need to go the next step!