Closed Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Deleruim it's frustrating! Glad you had some success but sorry you're struggling again it puts everything on hold! Life is month by month! Rose hello again! How many months are you having off? Starflame hello. Are you being monitored on clomid? Hi Chunky, Bel + Glamazon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    Hi Deleruim it's frustrating! Glad you had some success but sorry you're struggling again it puts everything on hold! Life is month by month! Rose hello again! How many months are you having off? Starflame hello. Are you being monitored on clomid? Hi Chunky, Bel + Glamazon
    Hi
    Im not being monitored on the Clomid. My Gyno just gave me the scripts and told me they will review in 3 months (Which is this month) They said if I hadnt gotten pregnant that they refer me straight onto a FS.

Im hoping that doesnt happen but hopefully if I have to go to the appointment at the end of the month that I can persuade them to give me a little longer on the clomid at maybe a higher dose

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starflame I'm pretty sure you should be getting monitored on clomid! Especially if you are looking at getting a higher dose. Has your DH sperm been checked? I have a HyCoSy on Friday (as long as AF is gone). NOT looking forward to it. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    The HSG isn't nice, but it's over pretty quickly. Only about 10 mins or so miss. I got given an injection of muscle relaxant. Apparently having all the dye and balloon up there can sometimes cause the tubes to spasm and tighten up, not letting the dye thru even if they aren't blocked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea DHs sperms been tested and hes perfect, weve had all the test possible done apart from a HSG for me. I dunno if its cos Im through the public system but my Gyno was under the impression that I would "just need a little bit of clomid" to be able to fall pregnant. He didnt mention monitoring at all, although the appointment I actually got my clomid I saw a different Gyno so who knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard about the spasms Delerium! Hope it doesn't happen to me. They didn't mention a muscle relaxant, just told me to take to 2 naprogesics one hour before. I know HyCoSy and HSG are different but are essentially the same thing. I'm assuming your HSG was fine? Starflame, are you definitely ovulating with the clomid? I think that is why it is better if you get monitored, as you would hate to do all that and find out its not even working. Also an HSG/HyCoSy might be best for you before continuing on the clomid, as it could be working but if your tubes have an issue the egg and sperm can't meet anyway. I don't think clomid is recommended for long term use xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yeah they are the same. HSG is taken with an xray (although mine was real time on a screen) Hycosy is with u/s. Mine came back all clear, as have all the tests :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know clomid isn't prescribed for long. I know I'm ovulating because I chart my temps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Yea DHs sperms been tested and hes perfect, weve had all the test possible done apart from a HSG for me. I dunno if its cos Im through the public system but my Gyno was under the impression that I would "just need a little bit of clomid" to be able to fall pregnant. He didnt mention monitoring at all, although the appointment I actually got my clomid I saw a different Gyno so who knows
    Mine was the same, didn't think I would need monitoring on it. I had a pelvic u/s for something unrelated mid cycle on my 3rd round and there was lots of dominant follies in there. Dr said that means its doing the job, but luckily I didnt end up of with a dangerous amount of bubs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That must be frustrating Delerium. I'm sure you just want answers! That's good Starflame. I can't temp as I am such a bad sleeper, must be good to see a conformation of ovulation. xx