Closed Thread
Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    ahh ok I thought you rarely ovulated on your own. Snot is a good sign I think. The stretchiness is usually caused by estrogen. I think though everyone is different and for me, it was a change in what was normal that made me think I was pg (the watery cm didn't come). So if it's different that's a good sign!
    Yea sometimes I don't ovulate for months at a time and have really long 70 day cycles but then I seem to ovulate the next cycle. It's frustrating. Knowing my body this is probably just some new symptom and I'm not pregnant. I definitely don't feel like this is it for me and I'm expecting af so we will see on Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starflame I agree with Del, if it's different it could possibly be a good sign! Should you change gyno's? Yours sounds a bit hopeless! First he wouldn't give you the provera and he doesn't seem to want to move forward and try something new!
    I am over it, didn't even try this month. Don't see any point. Need to get a better attitude I think....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell me about it! I definitely wasn't happy with him that's for sure. Like I asked him if the fact that I ovulated 3 weeks after taking my last clomid pill the first time and didn't ovulate at all the second time meant that I needed a stronger dose and all he could say to me was that I should expect to ovulate on cd14 in a normal cycle! I mean for Pete's sake I have pcos I don't get normal cycles lol

Blah it could be good it could be nothing. My temps are nice and high so I guess that's good but there's still time for them to drop and af to show up so just trying not to read into it so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starflame when I was on clomid I upped mine but didn't tell the FS too. I only upped it by a quarter of a tablet though, so from 50mg to 62.5. Got me 2 follicles each time but still no bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and I thought CM post o was due to the second surge in estrogen around 5dpo of thereabouts. I get it too but much thicker and creamier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Around 5-6 DPO you get a progesterone surge to sustain a possible pg, that's what makes it goes thick and what causes the sore boobs etc. Then the corpus cyst starts to die when there is no pg and there is a spike in estrogen, which is often why women that use the maybebaby get ferning not long before their period - bc it picks up on that hormone. Your period is essentially a progesterone withdrawal bleed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del would estrogen cause the weird ewcm I got?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    estrogen gives you the stretchy EWCM, progesterone is thick and creamy. I do tend to get a bit of stretchy cm about 3 days before my period comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In the past Ive gotten clear ewcm a day before AF a couple of cycles. The stuff I got was yellow and on 9DPO. I actually took a picture of it cos it was so weird for me but Im sure you guys dont wanna see that haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    lol nothing grosses me out anymore, I just see it as a natural part of life I have read (in my rather obsessive googling) that yellow can def be a sign of pg. But then I totally know what you are going thru right now - you don't want to get your hopes up bc if the month is a failure you'll come crashing down twice as hard by having hope I really hope this is it for you star, you deserve this. We all do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

starflame  (02-03-2014)