Closed Thread
Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    We have to have 4 months off ttc now anyway since I have to go back on my arthritis meds.
    Sorry to hear that hun. It sucks. All of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have to have 4 months off ttc now anyway since I have to go back on my arthritis meds.
    Sorry to hear Cinder. I hope it goes by quickly for you. I've been in
    Between clomid & IVF. All up together it'll be about 5-6 months in between & so far it has gone by so quickly. I hope it goes fast for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sucks nattie.

Dh really doesn't like talking about difficult things so we haven't really talked much about when we will stop, but it is on my mind all the time. I would like to think that if ivf doesn't work we could try using a surrogate, but I really don't know who would do it for us... I've been trying to talk dh into applying to be foster parents - I figure there are kids out there who need a loving family and here we are desperate for kids... But dh is not convinced...

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder - i've had 3 false positives in a row that are darker than that and def pink on the FRER (confirmed with same day blood test not an ounce of preg hormone). I refuse to buy them any more.

So sad to hear about those of you who are considering giving up.

You think you'll never get to that stage of giving up when you start but the time wears you down. (failed) TTC is the most draining thing i've ever had to do in life. I decided earlier in our TTC journey that i'd look into overseas surrogacy if I had to, but now if things continue to fail I am not sure I could add that to the emotional rollercoaster of surrogacy or if I too would just give up too. So unfair that life has dealt so many of us this.

I'm so lucky I've got DD who I am trying to put my energy and focus into instead. The poor thing goes between me smothering her to getting angry and short tempered at her (because i'm so upset with ttc). I hate what ttc is doing to me and my family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Just be careful with fostering phee. The ultimate goal of the dept is family reunification and most kids go home. Very few actually get to 'adoption' stage or as they call it a Permanent Care Order. I would hate to see you fall in love with a baby, to have it taken back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes delirium I think that is dh's biggest fear. Totally understandable, but it's something I've always considered even before we started ttc... There are some gorgeous kids at my school in long term foster care and I just imagine having those girls... Dh would prefer adoption (as would I) but it just seems so hard!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know much about fostering but I thought you could specify permanent foster care only? I agree the thought of being blessed with looking after a child and not knowing if and when they would be returned to their biological parents would be so heart breaking! There are such amazing foster mums and dads out there, I don't know how they do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMissA View Post

So sad to hear about those of you who are considering giving up.

You think you'll never get to that stage of giving up when you start but the time wears you down. (failed) TTC is the most draining thing i've ever had to do in life.
    When we started I had no thought in my mind that it would take this long! I honest to god said to dh when we started "can you believe this time next year we will have a baby!?"

It's seriously one of the most heartbreaking things that's ever happened to me and no one who knows we are trying gets how I feel, not even dh most of the time. It really does suck!! I hate that we are considering giving up but there's just nothing we can do about it which hurts the most I think, being so powerless and out of control of your own body. I really wish it was different for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you think the chances are of getting a bfn but still being preg? Af due last night/ today and still no sign, haven't had my normal pms symptom and they usually start a week before af.
    I know I'm reaching, I just really want to get pregnant before my BFF gets pregnant with her second, we started trying 6 months before she started trying for her first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you think the chances are of getting a bfn but still being preg? Af due last night/ today and still no sign, haven't had my normal pms symptom and they usually start a week before af.
    I know I'm reaching, I just really want to get pregnant before my BFF gets pregnant with her second, we started trying 6 months before she started trying for her first.
    It's possible! A girl I know didn't get a bfp until she was 18dpo. Fx Hun I hope this is it for you!!!