Closed Thread
Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    welcome to the new girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome new girls.

Well I'm cd10 over here and decided to take the 100mg clomid this cycle to see if there's any change in when or if I ovulate. So far the hot flashes are really bad and it sucks! We are just gonna try to bd as much as possible and hope something happens. I hate not having a consistent ovulation date! It makes everything so much harder!!

We spoke about ttc the other day and have decided that once I run out of scripts of clomid that we are going to stop ttc all together. Dh wants to find another job and move suburbs as well so we are looking into that before our lease is up in April. Other than that there's not much new for me. Still trying to lose weight to help me fall pregnant and it's going slowly. I've lost 3.9kg so far. I have my fingers crossed that some bfps start happening in this group soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I felt a bit emotional reading that Star. I'm so sorry that it's come to that stage. TBH we have set the end of the year and then we are done too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I felt a bit emotional reading that Star. I'm so sorry that it's come to that stage. TBH we have set the end of the year and then we are done too
    Yea it's not a nice feeling huh? I think the reality of me being childless is really hitting home at the moment. It's a huge possibility and one that's not so easy to accept. I don't think I'll be okay for a long time but there's literally nothing we can do about it so just have to accept it might be what happens. I really hope not though! I hope you get your bfp soon del I hope everyone does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe @Nikita333 will bring us all luck... congrats!!!

Welcome to the new girls. I hope your stay here is short.
    @starflame & @delirium, I'm sorry that your journeys might be ending soon, but I hope they end with BFPs. @starflame, I know what you mean about inconsistent o. It's a pain. I'm thinking when I o late my eggs might not be the best quality. I guess I'll find out when we try IVF (if it comes to that). I'm either 5dpo or 11dpo today (I think 5) & just waiting for my temp to drop.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Nikita333  (17-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, but since having a mc previously, I'm not getting my hopes up. Wishing all you girls the best of luck. Babydust to all

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Ladies, im still here, hope you're all well.

im back after what I think was a chem in december, had no af signs then had some bad cramps on 12/13dpo with spotting starting on 13dpo then af signs showed up and af.
    im feeling the same this month minus the cramps and spotting, no sore heavy huge boobs like usual, not much really. im really hoping this is it, im supposed to take 4 months off ttc from next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Hey Ladies, im still here, hope you're all well.

im back after what I think was a chem in december, had no af signs then had some bad cramps on 12/13dpo with spotting starting on 13dpo then af signs showed up and af.
    im feeling the same this month minus the cramps and spotting, no sore heavy huge boobs like usual, not much really. im really hoping this is it, im supposed to take 4 months off ttc from next week.

I have everything crossed for you Cinder, you definitely deserve a bfp!

I'm currently 9dpo on my last clomid cycle. Not really feeling it this month but I wasn't last month but still got a bfp so I guess you never know.

I've just sent off the paperwork and we've had all the tests done to start injections next cycle but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'm having another chemical this month
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Think I'm having another chemical this month

How many dpo are you hun?