Closed Thread
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Del. I've read all kinds of different things (I've now banned myself from Googling anything ttc related) & I remember reading that dtd a day or two before o was better. I just don't see how this cycle could be any different to all of the other cycles in which our timing has been perfect. sigh.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yep, know exactly what you mean. We DTD 24 hours before ovulation, supposedly perfect timing. Yet AF will still come Really coming to the end of my patience levels - of waiting for our take home baby, for finding a cause, for always trying to be happy for everyone else. For people telling us to basically give up bc the universe is telling us we don't get another.

I know for outsiders we may seem really negative. But walk a mile in our shoes and do 20-30-40 cycles of this and get back to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies, have stayed strong and positive for 2 1/2 yrs and can't keep up the charade any longer. I feel so down today (sorry for the pity post). So teary and grumpy 😰 almost started crying in big w today walking past the baby sale! Aaargh!
    Del let's hope for a miracle for you, a BFP for you before your lap and a BFP for me in a natural cycle amongst a crazy ivf journey!
    Rocky, Starflame, funchu, Nikita, hey miss A , Rae, Teeja and others, I've been thinking of you all and wishing we can get some more BFP's in this group of tough cookies! X
    Last edited by bel2466; 15-02-2014 at 15:56.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

delirium  (15-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww hugs Bel lttc sucks.

Del - he is doing well, 4months old already! Suffering from extreme lack of sleep atm but he is so worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bel, don't be sorry! Vent when you need too, I find that it helps let out the feelings. Long term ttc is so difficult & not many people seem to understand all the feelings & emotions that come along with it. I find I go through ups & downs with it all. It's so hard, especially when you want something so badly & everyone else seems to get it so easily. I like to think that it will be our turn soon & we are going to appreciate every moment, even the awful morning sickness & everything else that goes along with it. I know I will anyway

Funchu, fingers crossed you caught that egg!!

Del, I hope you get your BFP & first & that you don't need a lap! I had one last year & it was lucky I did. I had severe endo that would have kept interfering. I also had numerous cysts removed that were never ever picked up on any internal ultrasounds & I've had soooo many of them, lol

Star, how are you going?

I'm so sorry if I've accidentally forgotten anyone else, I'm on my phone again & can't scroll up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm sure he will remove the 2 little dermoid cysts I have. Doubt there is anything left to find tbh. I have a history of endo as well, so bad it took 4.5 years to fall with my DD, so while I have 2 kids, I also know the pain of having no kids, struggling to get pg while all my friends are onto their 2nd and 3rd kids And I think that's what it is for me - it's cumulative. Almost 8 years all up we've been ttc for 3 kids.

I hope we are all in DIG threads soon. We deserve it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone! This is definitely the kind of thread I need! We've been ttc #1 for about 2.5 years. We are in the unexplained category which is sooo frustrating! There has to be some reason!

Somehow we did manage a bfp after only 9 months but lost it at 5.5 weeks . We did 4 months of Clomid and I ovulated every time but no luck. We did our first round of ivf last month but were unsuccessful. We were so devastated and just when I feel like I can cope with the world again my best friend announces she is preg with number 2.

We are currently cd10 and waiting to do another round of ivf next cycle.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies can I join?? 4 years ttc for me. 1 Ivf chemical and a few failed Ivf. Currently undergoing immune treatment and hoping for a natural miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Phee and Nattie, sorry you are needing to join us but glad you have! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    This whole TTC journey can really take a toll on you. Everyone in this group is so strong and for the girls who have been try trying 3 to 4 years I take my hat off to you, your determination and reliance is inspirational. Wishing us all bfp shortly.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikita333 For This Useful Post:

oni  (17-02-2014)