Closed Thread
Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I didn't want to scare you but yeah it does it varying degrees. The higher you go the worse it can be. I did 2 months of 100mg despite ovulating on 50. That's why they won't allow you to do more than 6 cycles. Some women go a cycle on, cycle off to stop it. I found my scant periods (from the thin lining) were back to normal in 1 cycle.

Clomid can be a wonderful drug for those that don't ovulate. I always did but given there weren't any answers to what's going on, I figured I might as well try. Sorry if I've suggested it before, but in all the discussions I get muddled with who takes what... but have you tried soy isoflavones? beccaboobang wasn't ovulating for a year and first month of soy got pg. It helps you ovulate without thinning the lining.
    No I havent. Ive tried Vitex and it made my cycle very long so I stopped taking it! It might be worth a shot this soy thing. I havent had anymore of that weird blood/spotting/cm. I was describing it to a friend and she thinks it sounds like what she got before her BFP No idea what my body is doing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shadow.

How annoying Star. I don't know anything about meds, so I can't give you any advice, just hugs.

AFM - CD12 & I have very steady temps. It looks like it might be trying to dip at the moment, but o has never been before CD17. Will start the bd-athon tonight though just in case... every 2nd day until after CD35 (o was cd34 last cycle). I was going to try the soy this cycle, but I didn't get a chance to buy it. If this cycle is short & ends in Feb I might try it next cycle (1 more cycle before IVF).

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally is! I just called my gyno office to get my blood results and the receptionist was like oh he has reviewed them, let me transfer you. I was thinking sweet he'll tell me then and I'll find out what's been going on...nope she transferred me to the records department and they told me they can't give out my results over the phone, that I'll have to get my gp to fax and ask for the results or come into the hospital myself with photo ID and get them from the record dept.

Seriously why does it all have to be so complicated. Can't you just leave a note for my freaking gyno to call me and give me the results? Sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    How is everyone going?

I'm cd13 looks like I should get a pos opk tomorrow morning fingers crossed. Since I have the lap at the end of the month my cut off for ovulation is the 14th or we have to not bother for this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I has my pcos ultrasound this morning, but have to wait until next monday to figure out what it all means =__= hope everyone else is doing well, babydust for all! *fingers crossed*

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    cd20 & I think I'm close to o (although I don't really trust OPKs). sigh. I just wish I could ovulate on cd14 like a "normal" woman.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

starflame  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Del, I hope your body behaves with an "on-time" O for you (its the least it could do for you dont you think!)

Hope your scan results are ok ONI

Afm, still chugging along. AF is due this Thurs/Fri and then we have a natural cycle which i will just go with the flow unmonitored and see what happens.
    So many girlfriends who decided to TTC long after me, already have their bubs and im still not even preg!! i cant help but feel down
    On a strange note, my MIL rang to tell us that she saw an image of a baby on her kitchen window which she is sure is a message from her mother (Nan) who recently passed saying everything will be ok there is a baby on the way. Not sure what to make of it. The news did bring me to tears ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Cd6 here for me, finished my last tablet if clomid today, I was naughty and took 100mg this cycle, going to see if it makes me ovulate at all and hopefully earlier but have decided that if nothing comes of this cycle I will not be taking it next cycle, I'll give my body a break I t hink

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed Star, I hope something happens this cycle.

AFM Currently Pupo (pregnant until proven otherwise) had my transfer yesterday and not feeling terribly optimistic. Not to mention the pregnant girl at work is starting to show and it's killing me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Well I still haven't ovulated so it looks like the same as last month where I ovulate 3-4 days after the pos OPK. Just so over this

I'm also freaking out as I have a rough spot on my cervix. Every now and then I notice it and it goes away. I've read everything from cervical cancer to it just being a bit from the inside of the cervix poking out as the cervix is so open.