Closed Thread
Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been feeling the same Del. I seem to have ups & downs. I'll be doing really well but then babies & the way others seem to fall pregnant so easily will get me down all of a sudden. I've found myself feeling more angry that DH & my life is put on hold while others can move forward. I found it so hard over Xmas when we had extended family staying with us with a baby & other young kids complaining about having them. I nearly lost it. Then there is my brother who had a one night stand & you guessed it, she's due in about 1-2 wks time.

I also find myself getting upset when I hear DH explaining to friends that we're going to do IVF. i get upset because i see 'our issues' are really because of my endo, pcos & biocornuate uterus.

It's so hard & I find it difficult when numerous people tell me to 'go on a holiday' or other useless advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    oh yes, the well meaning but infuriating advice from people who have had no issues with conceiving.

Just stop trying and it will happen
    Stop stressing so much then it will happen
    maybe the universe is telling you that you only get two?
    maybe it's time to be thankful for the two you have move on with your life?
    At least you lost yours early before they were babies (ummm they were babies to me, just tiny undeveloped ones??? )

How is STFU for a response???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    oh yes, the well meaning but infuriating advice from people who have had no issues with conceiving.

At least you lost yours early before they were babies (ummm they were babies to me, just tiny undeveloped ones??? )

I'm the same ladies, I'm so sad and jealous of others with bumps around me. I get the shrug of indifference from others like it's no big deal "well at least you have DS". I feel guilty to my husband that my body has failed him.
    *sigh.. We'll just keep plodding along as I'm not ready to get off this train yet.
    Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    I'm not ready to give up yet either bel. 12 months ago I gave Jan this year as the cut off. Now we've extended to the end of the year. 3 years in early July. **** that's depressing. Sorry to be on such a downer, just feeling pretty average today....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post

Yeah, I swear I've heard them all & so close to saying that as a response, lol People think they're being helpful but have no idea how hurtful they really are. I once had a girl say to me that maybe I'm not meant to be someone's Mum because its not meant to be that hard. That in itself was cruel & had me on the verge of tears. I had to suck it up because I was at work at the time. I was thinking so the people that have children & abuse them are meant to be mothers but not me? WTF?? I think that good things are worth waiting for & we will all appreciate pregnancy & babies so much more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You all read my mind today, I struggle every day to understand why we were chosen to have this hurtful/depressing journey. Not only having IVF as our only option to possibly conceive but to have our baby taken after everything we went through, was just plain cruel. When their are so many around us who fell so easily and have healthy babies on the way. Angry and Upset with the universe. Sometimes I just think maybe I shouldnt bother and mess with the universes plan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    You all read my mind today, I struggle every day to understand why we were chosen to have this hurtful/depressing journey. Not only having IVF as our only option to possibly conceive but to have our baby taken after everything we went through, was just plain cruel. When their are so many around us who fell so easily and have healthy babies on the way. Angry and Upset with the universe. Sometimes I just think maybe I shouldnt bother and mess with the universes plan
    I'm so sorry to hear Wishnhope. It's not fair. I really hope that this is the year for all of us ladies long term ttc

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone? TTC sucks! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    How is everyone? TTC sucks! xxx
    Hi missalissa, just playing the waiting game. Can't get my precious frozen embi in till around April, but will prob keep trying naturally for sh*ts and giggles while we wait incase a little miracle happens. AF due in about 10 days. How are things with you ?
    How are you Rocky, Wishnhope, Del, Funchu, Teeja, Starflame and others I've missed? X
    Last edited by bel2466; 02-02-2014 at 14:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I'm fine. cd5 have been taking isoflavones. I need to ovulate by the 14th or it's cutting it too fine to test before the lap. I'm hot, bothered and crabby lol