Closed Thread
Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Thought I'd poke my head in. Welcome to the new peeps

fingers crossed for this cycle bel

Star - I'm so sorry hun I don't understand how waiting for a 'natural' period would matter. You are doing clomid, so obviously not a natural cycle! I would consider seeing a GP and getting them to prescribe provera to bring it on

miss - sorry to hear about the bad test results Hopefully it's fixable, get him on zinc tablets in the meantime.

AFM - I def did ovulate but not 100% sure on the day. Had a pos OPK last sun but had EWCM until Wed, so i think Wed or Thurs was the day. So I'm 6-7 DPO. Not holding out much hope though. Despite DH's SA coming back normal 2 years ago I firmly believe he is low. For the first time in Oct we only DTD once based on my hunch and I got my first BFP in 18 months. We DTD Sunday night based on the pos OPK, then Tues, but the first was too long before and the 2nd, I highly suspect didn't have enough sperm. It's wait and see atm, but I certainly don't expect a BFP. Planning to use soy iso's next month to shorten the ovulation period.

Anyhoo, I'll be back in another week or so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for ovulation Del, I hope you caught the egg. Is your DH taking menevit to help his swimmers? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    no but he takes zinc and fish oils

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe look out for menevit on sale Del, it's supposed to really help the swimmers xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello. Can I join? The witch just arrived

We've been ttc since the end of Oct 2012. I ovulate (sometimes a bit late) & DH's swimmers are great; I've had every blood test under the sun & HyCoSy & been given the all clear; I chart bbt & have managed to time bd well for every cycle except 1; We've tried using sperm friendly lube & I take various vitamins. I can't understand why I'm not utd. If we don't have any luck this cycle it's back to the FS to start IVF. I'm tempted to just skip straight to it now. This whole ordeal is just ****ing me off.

We're ttc #1.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling very cranky and ripped off at life today. I'm so cranky that I have to wait for a period, that could take months!!! Stupid dr. He isn't concerned because "you're still young and there's plenty of time"

Excuse me for not sharing the same enthusiasm!!!!! I want a damn baby now!! I'm sick of trying I'm sick of the mechanicism of BDing and charting and everything ttc related! I'm sick of never feeling hopeful because I know I fail and fail and fail and I don't know why I even bother doing it anymore. Maybe I should just accept I'll be childless and move on with life!! Sorry for ranting but I'm SO over everything right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Feeling very cranky and ripped off at life today. I'm so cranky that I have to wait for a period, that could take months!!! Stupid dr. He isn't concerned because "you're still young and there's plenty of time"

Excuse me for not sharing the same enthusiasm!!!!! I want a damn baby now!! I'm sick of trying I'm sick of the mechanicism of BDing and charting and everything ttc related! I'm sick of never feeling hopeful because I know I fail and fail and fail and I don't know why I even bother doing it anymore. Maybe I should just accept I'll be childless and move on with life!! Sorry for ranting but I'm SO over everything right now
    I'd go to a different doctor. How old are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'd go to a different doctor. How old are you?

I'm 25. We were 22 when we started trying for a bavy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you not get a referral to a new FS?

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not seeing a fs I'm seeing a gyno. We can't afford to see a fs unfortunately