Closed Thread
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeksie80 View Post
    Thank you so much for all of the congratulations and well wishes. I have done a few more tests and am pleased that the 2nd line is definitely getting darker and this mornings was darker than control line so no need to test any more. Really hoping this one will be healthy and stick around as I am fairly sure it will be our last go.

Del - all the best, I hope that you are feeling better about things soon.

Starflame - good luck for you appointment.

Rocky - Glad you had such a nice weekend.

Wishnhope - fingers crossed for your FET, hope you get that bfp.

Bel how are things with you?
    Very exciting for you Meeksie, bet you can't wait till the first scan
    All ok here, half way through stimming in first ivf cycle. Ovaries as yet not behaving so trying increased meds for a few days. I hope we get some eggs out of this cycle. Its such a trial and error! Should hopefully know more after tomorrow's US.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well no answers. I've been told to wait for my period and then do clomid again. And told to lose weight. If I'm not pregnant in 3 months he will do a lap & hsg and give me the option of trying a higher dose of clomid or getting a fs appt. so feeling pretty low at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks starflame. Can they not give you something to bring your period on?

We have some answers, sperm analysis was not good. 0%morph, low concentration. He has to get more tests done, either it'll be something fixable, or it's ivf. Or try for years as apparently there is still a very small chance of conceiving naturally. Fun times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No he wouldn't this time. He wants me to wait for a natural period. I feel defeated. I just want to give it all up and cry myself to sleep tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Star, that really sucks! I hate it when you look forward to an appt but it doesn't go as you had hoped.

How long have you been taking clomid for?

I know with me, with my pcos if I don't ovulate I won't get a period on my own. Did he say what to do if you don't get af soon? It's awful being in limbo.

I remember when I took clomid they did
    bloods on CD 14, 21 & 28 (if I hadn't ovulated) & a scan around CD14 so they could monitor follicle growth. The first time around I started on the lowest dose of 50. I didn't ovulate so they upped it to 100. I had too many follicles, so we got told to use protection or risk 4 babies!! We went back to the lower dose & for some reason the 3rd month I ovulated really late, which was better than not at all.

After the 6 months of it not working, I had a lap/hyp & they found some really bad endo which was removed.

Hugs, it's such a long process but I wish they monitored you properly while taking it so you knew what was going on. Its just not fair. Anytime you need to talk, we are here & understand what you're going through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Very exciting for you Meeksie, bet you can't wait till the first scan
    All ok here, half way through stimming in first ivf cycle. Ovaries as yet not behaving so trying increased meds for a few days. I hope we get some eggs out of this cycle. Its such a trial and error! Should hopefully know more after tomorrow's US.
    Bel, I hope your ovaries behave soon & do what their meant to do That's good they can increase your meds & I hope you get lots of good eggs too !!

MissAlissa, hugs, that's tough news, have they explained what it all means? Hopefully whatever it is, can be fixed easily. When DH had his 1st SA the results came back as the sperm was clumping together& didn't look too good. He was really down about it too. I find that guys get really sensitive about that stuff. We were lucky as he took 3 months of vitamin C (higher dose) & we changed to Menevit & the next test it was improved which was good.

Meeksie, I'm so glad those two lovely lines are getting darker & darker, exciting times ahead !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, may I ask what is considered long term? I've been trying 12 months, and have done 6 cycles of clomid and I'm still waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mumzy I don't think there's any real time limit but you're more than welcome to join

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too please, I'm on my 14th cycle now and feeling deflated. I actually find this whole process atm really crushing. We have unexplained infertility.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rocky and others and welcome to the newbies in Long term ttc, sorry you are joining us but hope we can share in your ups and downs

AFM: i had another blood test and US this morning. We do have follicles growing (yippee!) but they are just a bit slow. Only one at 10mm and others smaller. Anyway, there is still hope for this cycle, i'm continuing the meds and will likely just have a stim cycle a bit longer than other. Phew..keeping my fingers crossed!

Have a good day all, its a cold miserable 20 deg where i am today (a far cry from the 38 a few days ago!) xx