Closed Thread
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Hugs, it's hard especially when you think you may have ovulated. I wish there was a really clear sign. I've even had false positive OPK's before, very frustrating, especially not knowing what's going on.

How is everyone going?? Nothing new with me, I've just been working & am hanging out for the weekend to spend time with DH
    Hi Rocky,
    After an agonisingly long cycle AF finally arrived and i am 3 days into jabbing for my first IVF cycle. So far so good here.

What CD day are you up to Rocky?
    Del, did you think you finally ovulated this month? how are you?
    Hugs Starflame, i hope you have a good appointment
    Meeksie, how is your DD recovering? i hope she is on the mend. Where are things up to with you?
    Wishnhope, how is the exercise going? Not long till your FET!

Hi to those i've missed, hope you are travelling ok xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Hi Rocky,

Wishnhope, how is the exercise going? Not long till your FET!

Hi to those i've missed, hope you are travelling ok xxxx
    Ha I write this while riding my exercise bike!! Sadly I think Im getting fatter rather than skinnier!!
    Only one week to go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Miss P visited so it's back to square one >_<

And this heat wave is killing me! Want to try but its so hot. Where we live has no aircon and the house gets too hot, some rooms are more like a sauner and all we have is a evaporative cooler on its last legs

Hope everyone else is coping with the heat and best wishes for all! ♥

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

It's been a full on week, my DD ended up back in hospital with trouble breathing and we had to spend another night and day in there until they got it under control with medication. I was so exhausted yesterday I could have passed out.

So my cycles are all over the shop but based on the last 2 I should have my af today. No sign of it or the spotting I usually get in the 3-4 days leading up to it. I got curious and did a hpt yesterday afternoon and I think there might be a very faint line there but it's too close to call. I will wait until tomorrow morning and test again with fmu to see if it's gotten darker.

If it's positive then I hope it's the first of many for this group :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Meeksie I hope it's your BFP!
    Wishing your DD a quick recovery x
    Post a pickie tomorrow if you can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am still in limbo. I woke up yesterday morning with slightly tinged cm so got excited thinking af was about to show up but I've had nothing but clear cm since. I don't know if the tinged cm was because we Dtd the night before for the first time in 10 days or what. Super over trying to work out what is going on this cycle!

4 days till my gyno appointment! Will be asking for bloods to see if I ovulated and I'll be asking for some form of monitoring for my next round of clomid. Will probably need to take provera to being on a new cycle too :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH had his semen analysis yesterday, he has been putting it off for ages and now I can see why. He had major performance anxiety about the cup, took about 2 hours and the sample seemed really small! We can get the results next week, then we will know if it's just my problems we are dealing with or both. I'm just worried how he will react if the results are bad, anyone dealing with low count? How did your partner handle the news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon View Post
    DH had his semen analysis yesterday, he has been putting it off for ages and now I can see why. He had major performance anxiety about the cup, took about 2 hours and the sample seemed really small! We can get the results next week, then we will know if it's just my problems we are dealing with or both. I'm just worried how he will react if the results are bad, anyone dealing with low count? How did your partner handle the news?
    My DH's sperm analysis is the reason for our IVF, he has a low count as well as fairly dismal motility and morphology, he struggled for a long time. Firstly about feeling less of a man and then when we officially started the IVF the guilt associated with me going through this because of his swimmers. I know it kills him inside not being able to give me a baby but I remind him we still can have our baby unlike so many so we're lucky.

I hope the SA is ok for your DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390016570.298277.jpg

Yay!! I am so scared that it will be another loss but I am going to try to be excited and happy. Fingers crossed that you all get your bfp's soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg exciting! Fingers crossed meeksie~

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app