Closed Thread
Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi missAlisssa, I have some friends like that in real life which had been very frustrating listening too. They were whinging that they've been trying a whole 3-4months & there was something wrong with them because they were trying so long & told me they know what it's like long term ttc!! Next cycle they were preg & now I have to listen to them about giving ttc advice. For my own sanity I've cut down catching up & stick to my friends who are understanding.

Hi WishnHope & welcome! I'm sorry you're here too but I hope it's a short stay for you. When do you start your next round of ICSI? That's very exciting We start IVF in May & I'm really looking forward to it !!

Hi Bel I know what you mean. I'm usually the last person left in ttc threads too as everyone has moved on, which is wonderful for them but sucks I'm not the one with the great news. I've just got to think positive thoughts, haha I also know people that r trying for their 3rd child & I haven't had my one yet. I keep telling myself that the wait will be worth it for the little one that we'll all end up with & we'll all be able to tell our kids that they were very much wanted. I think we'll also appreciate all the little things about pregnancy (even the bad) & having a baby a bit more.

I'm so sorry to anyone I haven't said hi too. I'm on my phone & it's so hard seeing the thread!!

I've decided to improve my health & I need to feel better about my self so I'm starting my first ever cardio kick boxing class this morning! I hope I'll also be able to meet other people. I just hope I can keep up with everyone but if not, I'll be able to soon if I keep going, haha
    Last edited by Rocky27; 13-01-2014 at 07:40.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (13-01-2014),Wishnhope  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Hi WishnHope & welcome! I'm sorry you're here too but I hope it's a short stay for you. When do you start your next round of ICSI? That's very exciting We start IVF in May & I'm really looking forward to it !!
    Thank you for the welcome Rocky, we start our medicated FET in a few weeks (hoping around the 24th Jan) Good Luck for your IVF appt, its a rollercoaster but so is long term TTC.

Must be the time for health kicks. I downloaded an App to record what I eat and exercise etc. doing pretty good so far

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Thank you for the welcome Rocky, we start our medicated FET in a few weeks (hoping around the 24th Jan) Good Luck for your IVF appt, its a rollercoaster but so is long term TTC.

Must be the time for health kicks. I downloaded an App to record what I eat and exercise etc. doing pretty good so far
    Yay!!! I hope it goes by quickly & I will have everything crossed for you that it all goes to plan & you get a sticky emby!

Good work on the healthy eating! It was day one today for me, I've got a bit to go haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Not even sure if I ovulated today after a pos OPK yesterday morning. Normally I get pretty bad side pains but there has been very little today. Also haven't had much EWCM this month. Who knows. Feeling frustrated and despondent but hey what's new?

welcome wish

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the welcome. I have just got home from hospital with my DD, she had her tonsils and adenoids removed and got grommets. She's been a little trooper and you wouldn't know she just had surgery yesterday. Keeping her calm and quiet for the next week will be the biggest challenge as she is already wanting to run around everywhere.

Del - you sound so much like me with the whole ovulation thing. Since my last miscarriage my cycles went really strange and where as before I knew exactly when I was ovulating now most of the normal signs are missing.

Rocky - good luck with your health kick. Mine got off to a crap start, had too many things to do but hopefully by next week I should have it all done so can fit in time to exercise.

Baby dust to us all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeksie80 For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (16-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Awww hope you DD recovers quickly I had mine out as a kid and was so sore.

I'm def sure I haven't ovulated now. I always get creamy cm at 1 DPO and have lots of EWCM today. But still little ovary pain so I don't think today is the day either. My cycles have been so stuffed up since my m/c

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw del I hope you o soon! As for me I'm still in limbo, no af and no bfp and I am now like 90% sure that I haven't ovulated cos I can't be 20dpo without one or the other. Keen for my gyno appt in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Damn star stupid bodies, why can't they do what they are meant to? Hopefully AF comes for you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea but I'm more than over it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs, it's hard especially when you think you may have ovulated. I wish there was a really clear sign. I've even had false positive OPK's before, very frustrating, especially not knowing what's going on.

How is everyone going?? Nothing new with me, I've just been working & am hanging out for the weekend to spend time with DH