+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default When you wish you could swallow your words...

I feel really terrible. I was a bit shirty cos in the unit complex where I park two spaces were taken up by a carpet cleaning man. One for his ute and one for his machines which meant I had to park out on the highway with my 2 kids and a car full of groceries. It already sucks carrying the bags up 4 flights of stairs with my two monkeys. I was frustrated with DS1 flitting all over the place this morning and snapped at him coming up the stairs saying loudly in a passive aggressive way 'mate we already had to park on the street and have to get our groceries upstairs, don't make it any harder for me'.

I had to go back down for a second load when the carpet man came and apologised and asked if he could help carry my groceries. I declined the offer and felt really terrible for venting out loud in the first place. He was a very lovely man who was just doing his job and needed his machines near the unit he was about to clean obviously.

I wish I could go back in time and just not say anything. Have you ever regretted something you've said once understanding the situation??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

GluttonForPunishment  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do this often...my patience is no bigger than my pinky and I vent aloud! Occasionally I get the nice person at the receiving end and then I feel bad.