+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    samilia is offline Our family is almost complete <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    That's good, ugh I know how you must be feeling. With my son I had some bleeding and clotting early on and was convinced I was miscarrying but everything turned out ok thankfully. There's no blood fx it's nothing serious. I will pray for you hon.
    Thankyou. All your words of wisdom are somewhat comforting. X

Me 25
    DH 29
    DD #1- 30.11.08
    DD #2- 28.03.11
    #3-due 17.09.14!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had really bad pains at the beginning of my pregnancy, low down and felt exactly like period pains, I was so worried, went to the hospital a few times because I was certain it must be a ectopic or mc, I was terrified.
    I'm now 33 weeks with a little girl I really really hope everything is okay with your little one, doctors kept telling me, that bleeding wasn't a great sign (but can also be normal) but to not worry about pains as there's so many things going on in there that there's gonna be a lot of different feelings that you will experience.
    Wish you all the very best, like I said, I was certain something was wrong, but she was just settling in there

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biggest hugest hugs!!
    It is such a frightening time.. I knew straight away when we lots bubby, at 5ish weeks. It was dull constant pain, but not totally like period pain as you described, and about an hour after the pain started I begun to bleed, the cramps for me came and went but the ache was just constant, but it could of been partly an emotional devastated ache too, my pain was also not in the middle, it was just on pelvis on
    my left side. At the ER I had Panadol which eased the pain a lot. And my pregnancy symptoms just vanished overnight.
    So firstly- your not bleeding which is fantastic!! And pain and cramping in pregnancy are so normal so let that fact comfort you- even bleeding can be normal too. Obviously you'll be concerned no matter what but I did have very mild random pain before the miscarriage. Be gentle with yourself, lots of water and rest, give your belly a good rub, and try not to get to distressed because that's not good for either of you. You WILL be okay. Please let us know how you go with your bloods, I'm sending lots of healthy sticky baby vibes for your little one. And feel free to PM me anytime. Lots of cuddles x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissSparkles For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes my pain was in the middle low down and felt exactly like period pain. i actually ended up with it my whole pregnancy and my ob said thats what the uterus feels like when its stretching. i hope thats all it is for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone of your kind words.. I have had severe pain on the left side now.. It's lasted nonstop for a couple of hours. I'm now at emergency checking for ec or mc. Still no bleeding. I'm so certain I'm going to miscarry. :,(

Me 25
    DH 29
    DD #1- 30.11.08
    DD #2- 28.03.11
    #3-due 17.09.14!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had bloods done 1 hour ago and they can back at 45 mIU (I'm 12 DPO).

They are going to take me down for an U/S to see any evidence of ectopic. I doubt they will see ANYTHING this early. Turns out the bloods I had yesterday where not to measure the amount of hormone, but just whether i was pregnant or not... I'm so annoyed because I can't even compare the levels to see if they are rising.

HPT I took this an was positive but still light. Not really progressing in darkness.
    The urine pregnancy test the hospital handed out was NEG. But that doesn't matter because bloods proved that wrong.

Pains are still there very worried.

They are sending me for more bloods in 48hours to do a progression test.

This is such a horrible emotions roller coaster

Me 25
    DH 29
    DD #1- 30.11.08
    DD #2- 28.03.11
    #3-due 17.09.14!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hopefully the scan will tell you whats going on.. when I had my ectopic I couldn't walk , the pain was so bad and I almost passed out... thinking of you and hope its a good outcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It sounds a bit like a Chem preg. Good luck. Hope you get some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sending lots of sticky dust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree it does sound like a chemical. But hcg of 45 is still normal.
    I had very sharp pain that lasted around a day when my bub implanted
    Your not bleeding so it might be ok

1 in 3 implanted bubs end up going as a chemical pregnancy. It's just that with all the technology of pregnancy tests these days, a lot of women pick up on all of the losses.
    Last edited by Kazza78; 06-01-2014 at 13:37.