+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's ok. It is horrible to tell people of a loss after they know.
    It terms if pain- I had a mc at 9 weeks and I can say that there wasnt much pain at all- just all over aching for one day of the 2 weeks of bleeding

The cramps aches and pains of being pregnant for me is much worse
    And I regards to an early mc, what what I have been told at 4 w ish it's not much more than a heavy period

Every pregnancy is different.
    You seem to be having a normal pregnancy so far. Keep calm xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samilia View Post
    Thankyou... I just was 100% certain I was about to miscarry.. And that to me would be the ultimate devastation. I just flipped out imagining what it's going to be like once I'm no longer expecting, and telling the close relos I've told that it is over...I just donk think I can handle it.. And because these pains are SO strong I was 100% sure something bad is going on, but....apparently not.. ? I'm just an overly sensitive, pessimistic, anxious person. These fears are consuming my every thought.. I don't know how to chill out.. It seems impossible... And I guess the fact that both my pregnancies prior to this one were NOTHING like this, I never got this pain.. I put 2 and 2 together and figured this one isn't viable. I'm sorry if I'm annoying any of you with my worries. I envy those of you who are sane and just go along fine with minimal worry. Thanks for all your time. Xxxx

Me 25
    DH 29
    DD #1- 30.11.08
    DD #2- 28.03.11
    Deep breath.
    You aren't insane for freaking out, I've freaked out with every pregnancy I've had (currently on number 8, though only 4 babes earth side so far). I still have the feeling some days that this pregnancy will not end well, even at 24 weeks.
    The sad reality is that if you are going to miscarry early, then there is nothing that can be done to stop it. It doesn't mean that it hurts any less, but if it happens it happens. I have had to break the news to family, friends and my own children before that we've lost bub. I won't lie, it is devastating, but I have found that you end up with tonnes of support when you share the sad news.
    And every pregnancy is totally different. My missed m/cs are the pregnancies that I really haven't had any bad signs and two of my earth side babes I had the worst pregnancies with, with all signs pointing to it not ending well.

I'm sure you will have a happy, successful pregnancy.
    Sent from my U8860 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to trustno1 For This Useful Post:

samilia  (10-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey just to try and help you stress a bit less, about 3 days before I tested and got a BFP I had such terrible cramping that I put a tampon in and took naprogesic and Panadeine...this cramping continued till I got my BFP (and after!) and the result of that is my 3 year old DD. So many changes and hormones happening inside, cramping is normal!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Just*Ace For This Useful Post:

samilia  (11-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sam I have been reading this and I am not sure why but I can't get it out of my mind that maybe you fell with twins and one is no longer there but the other is doing well. Again I don't know why I am thinking this.

I had bleeding for 2 weeks with all pregnancies. They are now 6,3,1. I was told the plug does not close over until 8ish weeks pregnant. As the uterus grows it can push blood out. As long as you don't have clots or massive bleeds that can fill a pad in half an hour then I was told it should be ok. The pains I am not sure why you are getting them but it could be a cyst? A internal ultra sound will help ease your mind.
    I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and I will keep a eye on this thread.... Also Happy Birthday

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellimac For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (11-01-2014),samilia  (11-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You have so much support on here how u feeling today?

Me: 31, DH: 33, DD1: 8, DD2: 6 😃 #3 due Sept 2014 ❤

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SunshineMunky For This Useful Post:

samilia  (11-01-2014)

samilia is offline Our family is almost complete <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineMunky View Post
    You have so much support on here how u feeling today?

Me: 31, DH: 33, DD1: 8, DD2: 6 😃 #3 due Sept 2014 ❤
    Yes I do very grateful
    Still cramping today... It's been since like Monday non-stop pretty much! But I'm not as worried by it now because my betas seem to be flying up! Maybe it really just is because my uterus is stretching heaps.. Dunno.

Me 25
    DH 29
    DD #1- 30.11.08
    DD #2- 28.03.11

11. The Following User Says Thank You to samilia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (11-01-2014)