Closed Thread
Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did u go mrsingh?
    Af arrive if bfp??

Afm- af just arrived 4 days early - cd29
    only thing I can put it down to last couple of months my stress levels could of made my cycle longer ... Cause there's no ttc stress this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    How did u go mrsingh?
    Af arrive if bfp??

Afm- af just arrived 4 days early - cd29
    only thing I can put it down to last couple of months my stress levels could of made my cycle longer ... Cause there's no ttc stress this time
    I went kinda like bfp

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSingh27 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question do I absolutely need a blood test? I have a pregnant 1-2 weeks on a digital clear blue and faint lines on 2 first response dip tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSingh27 View Post
    Quick question do I absolutely need a blood test? I have a pregnant 1-2 weeks on a digital clear blue and faint lines on 2 first response dip tests.

Oh oh wow mrsingh
    how exciting for you!!!
    Congrats!!!!

Ummm each to to there own I believe I didn't get a bold test with my ds - but that's just me- but this time around when I fall pregnant I'll be getting one.

If you would like confirmation and peace of mind I would

so what do you think went on in your cycle you had a bleed didn't you or it was a bfn on cd10???... How many cd / dpo are you today

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (28-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I didn't test this morning like a good girl! And I don't have any frer at home so I wont be testing tomorrow either probably, cos I'll have to go out and get some and then fmu will have already been used. If still no AF tomorrow afternoon I'll go out and buy another 3 pack and test Sunday fmu. I will be at least 14dpo by then, so well and truly time
    I've tried to stay as cool calm and collected as possible these last few days. I'd like to think I've been doing pretty well!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF was due 19th, I tested too early on 14th and again 16th with BFN and I even tested the night of 19th and a BFN but I don't think it was in the ****** long enough and nothing on 20th so I decided to try again today got a feint BFP on dip read wasnt sure what I was seeing so got a digital and came up with BFP looked at dip and read few hours later was clearer, took another dip read in afternoon still feint on both but can still read both as well as digital

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feint but there plus digital. Doc is fully booked til Monday do ill ring up for blood test later
    Sorry for poor light
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSingh27 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't agrue with a digital!
    Those magic words!!!!
    Congrats and good luck with doc and enjoy the next 9 months!

Your doing well @MrsTugs
    You must be super super excited either way that your LP is considerably lengthened or you have a coming bfp!! I'm so excited
    I'll check first up Sunday morning

my af af fully surprised me today at gym and went to loo before session and bam - wiped and pink cm... No bloating not cramps no nothing except I wanted to eat a whole block of chocolate last night ....
    I got throught the first month ttc break... Tbh it wasn't as fun ... But it was waaaaaaay less stressful ... When af arrived my heart was abit sadden felt like I wasted a cycle but then again I need to do it when I'm mentally emotionally and physically ready ... Cause I want to enjoy every moment !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I've been reading lately and not posting.

Congrats MrsSingh!!! That's awesome news.

I've got my fx for you too MrsTugs, I hope this is it!

Felicia, you are right. I totally understand the feeling of 'wasting' a month, but you have to take care of yourself too. This TTC thing is so mentally exhausting.

AFM, my cycle was crazy weird last month, so I have no idea when I O'd, I'm trying to use OPK's this month but am a bit confused with them tbh. We're just bd'ing every second day this month and seeing how that goes. Good luck and baby dust to everyone

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jesssalee For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (28-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    First blood test today to mark day 1 of my tracking cycle 😔