Closed Thread
Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tested this morning, wish I hadn't lol :-/
    I'm technically late, but still too early to know for sure. Will be a good girl now and wait.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Tested this morning, wish I hadn't lol :-/
    I'm technically late, but still too early to know for sure. Will be a good girl now and wait.
    Fx for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies a tmi question anyone else gets Ewcm on/off ( like every 3 days) for there whole cycle... I am for the last 2/3 cycles and all though I'm not bothered by it I wonder if anyone else gets it - not just alittle bit either .. A lot
    could be my herbs-
    im due for af in about 5 days and seems to get more the closer I get to af

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always get more just before AF. They say it's actually the beginning of the lining shedding. So it's similar to ewcm in look and feel but it's actually not quite? I dunno. But to answer you Q, yes, consistently through out cycle. Just MORE at O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia- I'm not sure if I do. this is the first cycle I have actually noticed EWCM

2DPO and so far too stressed out thanks to the real estate company to even attempt to symptom stop yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Resisted the test urge today WOOHOO now on my second day of being "late"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Dom82  (19-02-2014),KaraB  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even though I didnt last this month and tested early AF due today but no sign. Going to wait if I dont get by fri I will trsy sat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by squishie View Post
    Hi girls, I've been a bit mia for a while. I lost my little squishie on Sunday, so I'm going to wait for a cycle then I'll be back in here. In the mean time, good luck everyone. I'll be back in a month or so x
    Oh Squishie, I'm so very sorry to hear this. Please take care of yourself...x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - I think it's my body becoming more regular - been nearly 8 months since on my herbs now and last 3 cycle have lengthen considerably - I was 28 cd for 4 yrs

Oct - 29 cd
    Nov- 31cd
    dec -32 cd
    my naturopath is happy with that and so am I ... Doesn't feel like af is soooo close together and also make getting a bfp a better chance :-)

so I'm not expecting af till Monday 24th ( cd32) I'm working off

had a nice moment with dh last night and we didn't use the " withdrawal" method but I feel safe cause I'm 6 days out from af arriving
    who would of thought if be hoping I wouldn't get a bfp from a bd session ha ha ha
    crazy ttc journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last AF was the first one I had ever tracked. And the app says I should have started AF on wed but I didnt. Still not now on Fri. I did a test wed night but was a negative it wasnt with much pee though does it matter how much it gets? I am thinking of getting the dip test tonight to make sure it goes in the time it says does it matter how long it spends in the pee or not??