Closed Thread
Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @Giggle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too have to back out with 5 days left tl AF with a bfn. Oh well always next month. Just was hoping for a bfp so give my hubby a lovely surprise on valentines day. This year has gone pretty crappy for us so far wanted something good. I k ow it will happen only started ttc few days after new years

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giggle: Congratulations!! So happy for you! @babyla: It's going be okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mrs Singh with 5 days until AF your test really isn't accurate, it's far too early. Wait and see if AF arrives before you jump to any conclusions.

Afm, half way through my ONE week wait lol. It's so much easier to wait when your LP is so short that AF arrives WELL before 10-12dpo....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah will not give up hope

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSingh27 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Mrs Singh with 5 days until AF your test really isn't accurate, it's far too early. Wait and see if AF arrives before you jump to any conclusions.

Afm, half way through my ONE week wait lol. It's so much easier to wait when your LP is so short that AF arrives WELL before 10-12dpo....
    MrsTugs -- are you able to take progesterone supplement to draw out your LP? I had a 10-12 day luteal phase, and got my bfp (faint) on 13dpo (1 day after AF usually), but I was taking progesterone from 7dpo.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goshawk For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How we all travelling ladies - I'm feeling pre AF need to check my calendar and see when I'm due .. That's a world first in 13 months 😳

Still happy to be having a ttc break
    Had a lot go on last 2 weeks
    Ds started grade 1 ( been at the same school since pre prep )
    Oh god horrid 2 weeks ... So we made the decision to remove him from his extremely expensive private school and have opted for a small little quite Steiner school :-)

Hope your all going well it's been super quite in here and who next for af due???

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    How we all travelling ladies - I'm feeling pre AF need to check my calendar and see when I'm due .. That's a world first in 13 months 😳

Still happy to be having a ttc break
    Had a lot go on last 2 weeks
    Ds started grade 1 ( been at the same school since pre prep )
    Oh god horrid 2 weeks ... So we made the decision to remove him from his extremely expensive private school and have opted for a small little quite Steiner school :-)

Hope your all going well it's been super quite in here and who next for af due???
    Change if schools is big! Sounds like.a massive couple of weeks for you all. I'm on a roller coaster of starting fertility investigations only to find out my health insurance won't cover it, so waiting to see about the public wait for a laparoscopy... Should find out Monday... Waiting for af to arrive tomorrow and just keep chugging along. I think I've gone through such a gamut of emotions since Thursday that acceptance of not having control over this has finally sunk in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone is really busy. We just meet up with the real estate agent as we have decided to sell while the Sydney market is hot.

I'm 6dpo and just waiting.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goshawk View Post
    MrsTugs -- are you able to take progesterone supplement to draw out your LP? I had a 10-12 day luteal phase, and got my bfp (faint) on 13dpo (1 day after AF usually), but I was taking progesterone from 7dpo.
    Do you ask your GP or FS about this?

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app