Closed Thread
Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My AF is due wed too (hopefully not now) the only reason I tested was because my IC s arrived in the mail and I got all excited. Saw a faint shadow of a line so drove as far my crappy Getz would me to get some FRER

Good luck no matter if you wait or test early

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub appw

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats @Giggle !!

Just got back from my appt with FS, I'm having laparoscopy day procedure next thur to check if I have adhesions from my csection, flush my tubes and a general look around. DH needs to give a sample too and we just wait for results of both. Feels better knowing we're getting the ball rolling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle View Post
    My AF is due wed too (hopefully not now) the only reason I tested was because my IC s arrived in the mail and I got all excited. Saw a faint shadow of a line so drove as far my crappy Getz would me to get some FRER

Good luck no matter if you wait or test early

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub appw
    Maybe I will try early see how it goes
    Dont want to get too excited incase its false. Though could always keep testing each day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is any First Response as good as the early specific one?? I cant seem to find the early response on the websites for the chemists around me but lots of first response

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard they are one of the best and I have got positives on them when I was pregnant with my son before other brands as well...anyways I shouldn't be encouraging early testing as this is a support thread for those waiting to test sorry guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol your not just thought might be good surprise but might wait after all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    First response is widely considered the best quality and best for early detection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    First response is widely considered the best quality and best for early detection.
    @Giggle - wow congrats ! I'm sooooo very very happy for you that's a beautiful line for sooooo early
    enjoy every moment and wish you all the best for your pregnancy
    @babyla
    you sound relived and I'm glad your getting answers in the way you need
    fx that all is week and I'm sure you both are working in sync and it's just a waiting game

mrs Singh try hold out if that's what you want to do and hopefully your rewarded with a af not arriving and two beautiful pink lines
    Fx
    everyone has to do it there way

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am feeling a bit relieved, sad and disappointed all at the same time. I'd never ever considered that my csection could be a possible cause. I really thought he was going to say because of glandular fever to give it more time. I'm glad the balls rolling but a bit anxious of the outcome.

Hope everyone has a great Valentines any say you're spending it 💖💞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Giggle. Hope all goes well.
    Babyla, I went through the same procedure last October. Hope all works out well for you.