Closed Thread
Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ff puts me at 3dpo. I think I'm 1dpo. Either way we DTD the day before, so timing was fine. No testing at all this cycle just waiting for AF to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even thought I am half way through my two week wait it feels more like a two month wait! But I know I will be looking up early symptoms again (even though I know every sign as I have looked it up so many times) I would be convincing myself after a early test it was negative because it was too early and would make the wait for AF to come or not so much more longer and harder. So even if it feels like 2 months I am waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babyla.... Teeth are feeling better although eating is still abit chore ... Can't hardly chew !

Try be be postive and put all your energy into a bfp - the way I look at it , it has to happen sometime right
    i know it will happen for you soon !

i can't tell you how much I have enjoy this relax cycle .. Is that bad ... I'm looking forward to a couple more stress free relaxed months and I'm dead keen on stay like this when we ttc again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sounds like ur in a great frame of mind Felicia good on you :-)
    I've got a break month next cycle as DH will be interstate the whole month for work. I will be doing blood tests every second day so not sure id be up to DTD anyway lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Sounds like ur in a great frame of mind Felicia good on you :-)
    I've got a break month next cycle as DH will be interstate the whole month for work. I will be doing blood tests every second day so not sure id be up to DTD anyway lol

Thanks mrs tugs - I really am in a good place ATM - one thing that has blown me away was the pressure I loaded on myself month after month after month .... I did it solely to myself and quite upset at that cause I made it something it shouldn't be , doesn't take away from the fact when your ready and it's something you really want and it not happening hurts , but it what I made of it that made the big mess

now I've taken myself out of it it can see but was blinded in the mix of it
    I know whenever the time is right to ttc again I will know and we are definatly not going to announce it to each other .. If snuggles lead to a very intimate moment and a little person is conceived then it's meant to be

You our sound much more peaceful this cycle too mrs tugs
    nice to hear ... We are women we have emotions and sometime we just get on that fast moving train and were in neck deep and feeling the pressure
    whether it 2 months from know or 2 yrs I know it will be the right time for me and dh and I ,I really really want to enjoy this journey and see it for what it is a connection with your partner to create the ultimate a life , your family and happiness and for me that's how I want my bfp to arrive

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Rose17  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds delish :-)

I'm working hard on getting my weight into check, so every week I'm not utd is a week my scales thank me. This is helping me understand there's lots of goals we an have, and working towards them all in harmony, rather than obsessing on one, is definitely the way to do it !!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

cuky  (11-02-2014),KaraB  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Certainly mrs tugs ... Exactly what I'm doing ATM!!!
    You got it women grab hold and enjoy life!!!
    Not sure what you ladies are doing for valentines day but I just got an email and really felt the need to share

http://www.unicef.org.au/charity-gif...Valentines-day

Just brought my boys a "love bundle" for valentines day
    UNICEF
    Comes with pencils , story books and nutritional supplement for little people who need it most
    Most rewarding gift ever!!
    A card hard will arrive in the mail for them and I'll have it set at the table with the meal in cooking them :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia- awe that's lovely

We are moving house on Valentines Day so dinner will be a romantic order from Hungry Jacks probably sitting on the floor. I did tell DH that we should christen the new house before the rest of the stuff gets moved on Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom82 View Post
    Felicia- awe that's lovely

We are moving house on Valentines Day so dinner will be a romantic order from Hungry Jacks probably sitting on the floor. I did tell DH that we should christen the new house before the rest of the stuff gets moved on Saturday
    That sounds delish!! Will have to christen each room individually me thinks ;-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha
    Now Dom that's one way to make a baby I love your style !!!happy moving
    as for me me and dh packing up the ute and going camping for the weekend , I thought dh wasn't really excited by it and I finally got it out of him today .... He said ds really loves 4wd and beach and camping he's just gonna see us packing up the ute ( ds was gonna stay at grandmas for the weekend )

ooooooh heart melts ... I said oh babe ds can come with us if you want .... He said yeh id like that ( ds has never not gone camping with us )
    He said I didn't want to upset you by thinking I didn't want to spend time with just you ... So going to give ds the option of a weekend with grandma or us ... Will be a hard choice I think as he looooooves grandmas house