Closed Thread
Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    2 dpo today and nothing really..except that I've been bloated for a few days now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm gobsmacked.

Was just talking with our payroll lady about maternity leave and what not. (our receptionist is pregnant so I can ask without causing suspicion haha ) And I made a passing comment that I would probably only 6 months off work because that's all we would be able to afford for me to take off.

And her response was

"why have kids if you aren't going to look after them?"

<-- this is how I feel about that at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom82 View Post
    I'm gobsmacked.

Was just talking with our payroll lady about maternity leave and what not. (our receptionist is pregnant so I can ask without causing suspicion haha ) And I made a passing comment that I would probably only 6 months off work because that's all we would be able to afford for me to take off.

And her response was

Blergh! Vomit worthy. What did you say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jesssalee View Post
    Hope it works for you we're doing the same this month too, and I'm doing opk's for the first time this month too
    Thanks this is my 3rd month using them and I think I missed the surge last month. It's getting darker today though. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm gobsmacked.

And her response was

That's an entirely inappropriate comment! I'm totally outraged for you! How rude!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!! How disgusting. I would have been so offended!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm gobsmacked.

And her response was

That was so mean!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I was very offended. Actually been a bit emotional about it so think AF is on her way.

My response was sorry we just aren't in a situation that allows me be a stay at home mum at the moment. I don't plan in going back full time at the start. I was really stunned by her reply and if I would have been ready for it my come back might have been better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I'm 99.9% sure AF will either be here a day early today or right on time tomorrow. Temp took a dive and I woke up very cranky and moody this morning LOL

Bring on cycle #3. Maybe moving into a new house will bring us a bit of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I have been so busy I haven't been on here. af is due on the 8th Feb, I ovulated on cd16 which is early, only by a few days but I was lucky to catch it at all lol only got one by session in just before I as we were bding every second day then missed 3 days then bd and then I ovulated the next day so lucky we got to bd lol....not sure what my chances are but we will see. here is my chart

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images