Closed Thread
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again, got my AF on Saturday...... On my son's 3rd Birthday So cycle length was 33 days and I am usually 28 days. However at least got to enjoy some Champagne and wine over the Australia Day weekend. Have decided I'm not going to use OPK this month and just have some fun. What's one more month when you have been trying for 12. Going to see OB/GYN for follow up in Feb after my ectopic in December and husband's sperm test last week. Am praying for some good news........ We have been discussing IVF but need to talk with FS. Husband needs some convincing, he isn't keen.
    Good on you Felicia for taking a break. I have thought about doing that several times. TTC really does get the better of you.
    My eldest son went off to Prep today so now I have to try and keep myself and my mind busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Felicia- going away for 2 days helps. and the dramas we are having with our landlord is keeping my mind very busy We went beach camping so was just the swag for us this weekend. but we have a camper trailer for when we do longer trips. LOVE IT what kind of trailer did you get?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom82 View Post
    Felicia- going away for 2 days helps. and the dramas we are having with our landlord is keeping my mind very busy We went beach camping so was just the swag for us this weekend. but we have a camper trailer for when we do longer trips. LOVE IT what kind of trailer did you get?
    We had a roof top tent and loved it but know our son is getting soooo big 7 in July there's just no room anymore , so went and order at new MDC delux off-road camper with a 12 ft tent
    Super excited going to Fraser Island as soon as we get it !!!

hope you get things sorted with your landlord

Hi rose - seems all is ladies had waaaay loooonger cycles than normal and we all ended up with af ... That's abit if a tease.

My my ds started back at school today grade 1
    boy the house was quite I didn't like it at all - dh stated home today so he could come in the morning and pick up -was nice to have company I'm abit if a sook on first day back at school - I think is be selfish if school wasn't compulsory I'd keep him home!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia- we have the MDC camper as well heaps of room and so easy to set up and take down. The awning is a bit tricky though. Enjoy!! Can imagine the first day back at school would be a bit hard. You could always home school. Hehe

Landlord situation is going in our favor so now need to find a new house to move into.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i give up on temping!!!

I never seem to wake up at the same time, its always sporadic and usually theres a child waking me up crying, or the dogs barking, or i really have to pee and forget... just.. cannot.. do it !! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codex View Post
    i give up on temping!!!

I never seem to wake up at the same time, its always sporadic and usually theres a child waking me up crying, or the dogs barking, or i really have to pee and forget... just.. cannot.. do it !! lol
    Me too! It's so hard with a waking toddler!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is every going. Its gotten a bit quiet in here

AFM: AF is due in 2 days. no real symptoms of her coming. but i didn't have any last month either. A bit bloated but I bloat if I look at the wrong type of food haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi

I've just started with the opks again for this month. We're bding every 2nd night from yesterday. Temping doesn't fit with my schedule so giving it a miss. Also drinking grapefruit juice every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Hi

I've just started with the opks again for this month. We're bding every 2nd night from yesterday. Temping doesn't fit with my schedule so giving it a miss. Also drinking grapefruit juice every day.
    Hope it works for you we're doing the same this month too, and I'm doing opk's for the first time this month too

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jesssalee For This Useful Post:

babyla  (30-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If AF rocks up I will be joining in with opk's as well. Just want to make sure I know when I ovulate and due to work and moving house in the next 2-3 weeks I don't think DH or I will be up for BDing every second night. So i made a deal what we at least make the effort when the opks are positive LOL