Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squishie View Post
    Oh Felicia I'm so sorry
    Thanks Squishie xxxx
    Hope doing ok in this cycle :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    :-/
    It's not over yet hun... Confusing yes, but definitely not over....

I wanted to test so bad it literally hurt. I rushed to the bathroom to waste my fmu. Now I'll be safe until at least tomorrow.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Thankyou all my beautiful bh women!
    Takemehigher thankyou for your very very very kind words xxxxxxx big hug back to you - your one amazing lady and I don't like you had a sad day yesterday - today is a new day xxxxx

Well ladies frer - and it can't get anymore stark white..... Bfn
    Not sure how I'm feeling except I knew I didn't like those first response dip sticks :-)
    Guessing af is I her way , best of all we have our little thread and I'm enjoying it heaps - fantasic group of positive fun happy ladies
    And I know you will all be great support
    I think I'll even stay here when I do get a bfp

Many hugs felicia x
    Oh no! you're due for AF today aren't you? What will you do if she doesn't come by the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia is not over til AF shows up. but I love how positive you come across no matter what the out come is.

Mrs Tugs- stay strong!! You can do it

Had a bit of a crap night yesterday. Involves our stupid neighbor and us having to take our dog to the in laws to stay for a few days because we have a giant section of fence missing and we were promised temporary fencing that was dog proof that's not there yet! But good friends of ours we were meant to have dinner with ended up coming over with dinner pre cooked so we could still catch up. DH is now staying home from work to make sure things get sorted out today. I miss my morning play with the dog before work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh how confusing for you Hun!!!!

It's not over yet though @Felicia

Sending you bfp vibes and massive hugs, the roller coaster ride is a tough gig xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having been reading along in this thread so just wanted to say Felicia that I hope there is still a BFP awaiting you.

I really admire all you girls for supporting one another to hold out and not test to early. I so wish I had that will power to wait until AF is late but fear I'm a lost cause!!! What I have promised myself is not to test until 12DPO which is next Friday - will be proud of myself if I make it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - I too have been following this thread and not feeling ready to comment. Actually this is my first post! But you all seem so supportive, so here goes (sorry if this is mammoth):

I'm TTC #1 and this is my first cycle. I've tracked my cycles for almost 30 months (DH has been studying and that's not conducive to making babies! But that's not stopped me dreaming!). My cycles range from 26 days to 33 with a fairly average 28 days usually. 33 days as only happened twice and I know it was stress-related. Otherwise I've never been longer than 31 days.

I fell off the wagon that is 'waiting until I'm "Late"' on Tuesday 23/01 and tested because I was 28 days. I've been spotting since Sunday when I got a bit of light pink and I've been cramping and not sure if it was AF or not. I normally spot for a day or two before AF and usually heavier than I have been this week. I tested again this morning and it was a BFN.

Thing is, I got heaps of ewcm around 11, 12 and 13th Jan (CD19, 20 & 21) and we BD a lot over that weekend! I have charted my temps in the past (stopped now so I don't go completely mad!) and know I tend to O late. I guess I'll wait until Sunday (CD 34) before testing again...

Anyway, this is a great thread and I look forward to staying with you guys!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dano2282 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia: Fx for you! I hope the witch stays away.

Dano: Hi and welcome. Let us know how you go!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

Dano2282  (23-01-2014),Felicia  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Wave super hello to new ladies joining and wish you your bfp fast and quick!
    Well actually I wish that for all of us ☺️

I can't seem to say thankyou enjoy for all your beautiful wishes and following along for me on my journey and every one wishing a BFP for me... I do hope it's still hiding in there ...
    Cd31 still no AF
    I have never in my life had past cd31 only ever had cd31 once in my life....
    So not sure what's going on but I'm not interested in Poas anymore untill atleast Sunday/ Monday ... Now this is a new kinda patience , trust me for the universe to send me a lesson in patience I agreed till af due not to test but know it's taken it abit further and making me wait longer... Is that fair 😝
    Anyway I guess the longer af stays away the better right...
    Tmi
    I just had a HUGE glob of clear stretchy cm.... Think I better get bd ha ha !

Good luck ladies and some please get a bfp very very soon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Dano2282  (23-01-2014)