Closed Thread
Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Hi team, sorry I've been MIA last couple of days, had a bit if a rough trot but I'm ready to jump back on the horse. Af arrived today so onto the next cycle. I've been on eBay and restocked opks, getting some maybe baby and would love to hear about what others do to supplement their chances??

Hope everyone is well and I'll do my best to catch up on the news
    Oh sorry to hear babyla... Hope ur doing ok now and sorted everything
    Is af early... I thought you were due till after me xx
    Big hug

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

babyla  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Oh sorry to hear babyla... Hope ur doing ok now and sorted everything
    Is af early... I thought you were due till after me xx
    Big hug
    Thanks Felicia, a day late. I have a 26 day cycle and tested on cd25 with bfn, thought I could have still been in with a chance and cramped all day yesterday ( very unusual for me ) and af arrived today. So after having an upset moment with DH I'm now back on board this cycle with a positive outlook. Sorry about the kitten! How are you holding up? Testing thur ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Thanks Felicia, a day late. I have a 26 day cycle and tested on cd25 with bfn, thought I could have still been in with a chance and cramped all day yesterday ( very unusual for me ) and af arrived today. So after having an upset moment with DH I'm now back on board this cycle with a positive outlook. Sorry about the kitten! How are you holding up? Testing thur ?
    Oh ok - sorry wish it was a bfp for you , but glad you refocused and are joining us again! I like our little thread and I'll stay here till I get a bfp
    We are missing our little kitten will be ringing tomorrow to see if she has been adopted yet - ds would like to know and me too, been a few tears but were just allowing the emotion to be there and talking about it

I'm thinking af will beat me too testing
    Extreme nausea yesterday and this morning - not uncommon for me pre af
    Cramping on/ off still
    But has ramped up tonight... Think she might arrive tomorrow .. I hope I get to test!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh ok - sorry wish it was a bfp for you , but glad you refocused and are joining us again! I like our little thread and I'll stay here till I get a bfp
    We are missing our little kitten will be ringing tomorrow to see if she has been adopted yet - ds would like to know and me too, been a few tears but were just allowing the emotion to be there and talking about it

I'm thinking af will beat me too testing
    Extreme nausea yesterday and this morning - not uncommon for me pre af
    Cramping on/ off still
    But has ramped up tonight... Think she might arrive tomorrow .. I hope I get to test!!!
    I like this little thread too.

Fx crossed for you over next few days hun xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't help myself ladies had to show u
    My tummy

First pic last week
    Tonight pre af
    That's why I know she's coming ...aaaarh ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390298655.380453.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Very busy weekend, so I haven't been on here. Unfortunately I'm out for January, AF reared it's ugly head on Sunday,a day early. Bit disappointed, but onwards and upwards to the next month!

Your pic's great Felicia, I get really bloated around AF too...but the cycle I did get pregnant I stayed bloated from ovulation until I miscarried! I hate bloating, so uncomfortable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Felicia that's a nice lil bump you have there!! Let's fill it with baby now ok!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't help myself ladies had to show u
    My tummy

First pic last week
    Tonight pre af
    That's why I know she's coming ...aaaarh Attachment 49435
    Helloooooooo my love!!!!
    I'm SO sorry to hear about your kitten. It was so adorable!!!! You're poor hubby too. Sounded like he has massive reactions !!! It would have been scary.
    You are such a kind loving family, it's such a nice thing of you to volunteer to help out at the shelter. Heart of gold!

Felicia, it ain't over till the fat lady sings!!
    I had all AF symptoms, except cramping started from a week before AF till AF was due and then stopped. When is your AF due? Tomorrow ? You're testing Thursday? I'll pop in!!!!

AFM I have come out in pimples and itchy scalp, feeling quezy every now and then, extremely tired all day, extremely sore nipples/boobs. I go for my dating scan next Wednesday - very excited!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha I know is rather it be filled with a baby.... I'm snuggled up in bed with my ds ( who's fast asleep )
    My pillow and heat pack... This is the most bloated I have been in a really long time... I hope it's not going to be a rough af or I hope she doesn't come at all 😝

I want to go back to my flat tummy I've worked hard for untill there's a bubby in there!!!

Sorry to hear about mc charli and bloating is super uncomfortable isn't it ... Let's not have it anymore I think!
    Last edited by Felicia; 21-01-2014 at 21:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi takemehigher
    Have been thinking if you!!!!
    Oh how exciting dating scan yeh yeh yeh!!!
    I glad your feeling reasonably well!

I'm testing Thursday morning cd31
    I've had cramping tonight and my nice big round belly is a give away ...
    Anyway I don't think I'll join the other testing threads just stay here with who ever wants company and I'll chug along ...