fx for your testing in 3 days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jesssalee View Post
    Oh, sorry about your kitten Felicia
    Is DS upset or is he ok?

fx for your testing in 3 days!!
    Oh god that was so horrible I balled my eyes out and so did ds ...
    Ds and I have decided that cause dh can't be around cats - we are going to volunteer every second weekend at the shelter as play mates - so we will go sit in the enclosures and give the cats/ kitten cuddles and hugs - win win ds gets to enjoy being around cats as he looooooves them so much and we get to volunteer which is an amazing feeling in itself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so great about the volunteering! Your DS sounds like such a sweetheart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jesssalee View Post
    That's so great about the volunteering! Your DS sounds like such a sweetheart
    I'm a very lucky mummy ds 6yrs and he has the boots of a calm peaceful caring knowing 97yr old ...
    He loves donating and volunteering and cares about our earth and loves nature and animals... That's reiterated in our household by dh and myself so I guess we are all alike :-)

We just drowned our emotions in a game if trouble and made a hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows and a chocolate bud ! Ooooh that warmed our hearts and put a smile on ds face

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia- what a cute kitten. sorry it didn't work with your DHs allergies. but I'm happy that that you found a way that DS can still have kitten cuddles. You guys are wonderful for volunteering

I'm cruising along in the 2ww. Very relaxed about it at the moment but not feeling overly confident this cycle.. not sure why. Bit buggered this morning. Had the weirdest dreams last and woke up feeling I'd balled my eyes out all night. (dream did involve DH and I splitting up )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom82 View Post
    Felicia- what a cute kitten. sorry it didn't work with your DHs allergies. but I'm happy that that you found a way that DS can still have kitten cuddles. You guys are wonderful for volunteering

I'm cruising along in the 2ww. Very relaxed about it at the moment but not feeling overly confident this cycle.. not sure why. Bit buggered this morning. Had the weirdest dreams last and woke up feeling I'd balled my eyes out all night. (dream did involve DH and I splitting up )
    Nice to hear u are so relaxed dom -I can't relate to bad dh dreams it's awful 😫
    Hope it tww goes smoothly and lots of preg symptoms

As for me I'm having af cramping and bloating ... Think it might be over ladies

I'm in abit of a rock stuck in a hard place ATM
    Just went to dentist and he wants me to have xray on my jaw ( so whole face)
    I said I'm not willing to ATM cause of ttc and he respected that and said wait a week or so when u know ...
    Do I put off treatment untill af arrives or do I test so I can get treatment started and go have X-ray's tomorrow ...
    I don't see him till 3rd feb anyway so I guess I can just wait this week out then go get it the following week ... He just has to put a treatment plan in place and needs X-ray before he can start the process

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom82 View Post

I said I'm not willing to ATM cause of ttc and he respected that and said wait a week or so when u know ...
    Do I put off treatment untill af arrives or do I test so I can get treatment started and go have X-ray's tomorrow ...
    I don't see him till 3rd feb anyway so I guess I can just wait this week out then go get it the following week ... He just has to put a treatment plan in place and needs X-ray before he can start the process

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post

It's only a few days, I would wait for the x-ray

Bloating can be a pg symptom as is cramping, don't let those thoughts enter your mind. Take every symptom as it could be either that you r pg or AF is on the way and wait until AF gets here. That's the only true decider!

Me 31, He 35, DD 22 months, Bub #2 due 22 September 2014.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (20-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    It's only a few days, I would wait for the x-ray

Bloating can be a pg symptom as is cramping, don't let those thoughts enter your mind. Take every symptom as it could be either that you r pg or AF is on the way and wait until AF gets here. That's the only true decider!

Me 31, He 35, DD 22 months, Bub #2 due 22 September 2014.
    Thanks :-) I'll wait!!! Can't get in any sooner to him anyway
    I'm getting braces 😁... To correct my overcrowding in the bottom jaw.... Aaarh excited by nervous
    And when did braces become soooo expensive $6700

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yikes. That's horrible about the cost. Will be great to have a lovely smile in the end :-)
    Yeah I would suggest waiting, as it's really not all that long xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (20-01-2014)