Closed Thread
Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 911
  1. #361
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,351
    Thanks
    5,878
    Thanked
    4,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I'm thinking I might test tomorrow... AF is due Monday....
    Have you got 'that' feeling?


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

  2. #362
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,877
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Have you got 'that' feeling?


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.
    I wish I did but I don't think I do

    I've had that feeling before and been wrong so I don't want to even think I might have that feeling.

  3. #363
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,351
    Thanks
    5,878
    Thanked
    4,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I wish I did but I don't think I do

    I've had that feeling before and been wrong so I don't want to even think I might have that feeling.
    What is your plan if a BFN? Wait for AF then? I hope you don't need to come to that bridge though!


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,877
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    What is your plan if a BFN? Wait for AF then? I hope you don't need to come to that bridge though!


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.
    Yep I've only got 1 frer. So if it's bfn then I've got a stack of ic but I'm not buying anymore frer.

  5. #365
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,877
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    As I thought BFN.
    I imagine AF will arrive tomorrow.
    Was there anyone else testing today?

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    1,565
    Thanked
    1,033
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    As I thought BFN.
    I imagine AF will arrive tomorrow.
    Was there anyone else testing today?
    Babyla big big hug!
    Hope ur doing ok ... No testing for me .. Think the other ladies might be a couple of days away ...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

    babyla  (19-01-2014)

  8. #367
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,877
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Babyla big big hug!
    Hope ur doing ok ... No testing for me .. Think the other ladies might be a couple of days away ...
    Thanks so much Felicia! Tbh I've been very teary and sad. I'm thinking I might seek out a FS this week.

  9. #368
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    464
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked
    209
    Reviews
    0
    Sorry babyla Big hugs.still over a week till I can test

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jesssalee For This Useful Post:

    babyla  (19-01-2014)

  11. #369
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,571
    Thanks
    1,565
    Thanked
    1,033
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Thanks so much Felicia! Tbh I've been very teary and sad. I'm thinking I might seek out a FS this week.
    Oh babyla that's not good to hear - I had a huge balling snorty cry 6 days again the ones where u can't control the tears ... I felt better - hopefully you will too - sometime just need a big cry
    Can I ask how long u have been ttc and what you've tryed
    Only reason is I have found alernative therapis a heaven sent for me I'm treating my body but also feeling supported and nurtured

  12. #370
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,877
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Oh babyla that's not good to hear - I had a huge balling snorty cry 6 days again the ones where u can't control the tears ... I felt better - hopefully you will too - sometime just need a big cry
    Can I ask how long u have been ttc and what you've tryed
    Only reason is I have found alernative therapis a heaven sent for me I'm treating my body but also feeling supported and nurtured
    A good cry does wonders! I haven't had one until today in a very long time. We've been trying technically only 3 official cycles but really it's been 5 months where it could have happened but hasn't. I have had glandular fever in that time too. We haven't tried anything else, I had an internal us about 5 months ago and she said I had ovulated so I'm assuming I'm ovulating. With DS it happened first time so I kind of hadn't prepared for the possibility it might be harder this time.. What therapies do you do?


 

Similar Threads

  1. **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**
    By mummyplease in forum IVF
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 25-06-2014, 21:36
  2. Calling all Melbourne mums-to-be! Would you like free support during your pregnancy?
    By katestudentmidwife in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 10:04
  3. Calling all Country WA Girls - Chat & Support
    By Boomerang1882 in forum Homebirths
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 17:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!