Closed Thread
Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY
    Little egg you are a legend!!! Or should I say EGGIES!!!!!! Woohoo whoop whoop!!! Now it's time to relax and let them do their thing xxxxx big hugs xxxxxx
    The line is getting darker and darker ... Aaarh I can't stop laughing about eggies!
    I feel hypocritical cause I started this thread and said no opk or early hpt
    .... Am I let off the hook
    If I didn't have my confusing scan I definatly wouldn't of done them.
    Secretly I'm happy I did cause I feel completely at ease and relaxed now and I'm normally good relax and calm in the tww
    Just looking forward to the 23rd to get my answer .. Very exciting and ok with what ever the universe decides
    Xxx thanks ladies and thanks for sticking around for me as you already both have your bfps!

Any progession pics for you girls ... How
    You both feeling ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's great! You're off the hook

We've bd since last Tuesday and I'm 3 dpo now and ready to give it a rest and ride it out now until the 20th. I feel like we've given it a red hot go this cycle and even though I didn't get definitely pos opk, I think I missed the surge overnight, feel like I've ovulated - is cervix lower during o? Feel like bd is a bit more "tender"..

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's getting darker and darker... 😳😳😳ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389389934.276827.jpg

Babyla
    I've never check cp - so no help sorry ...
    Wishing you all the luck go the tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    It's getting darker and darker... 😳😳😳Attachment 48977

Babyla
    I've never check cp - so no help sorry ...
    Wishing you all the luck go the tww
    Wowser that's DARK!!!!!! Because of two eggs!???? Just a teeny bit excited for you hehe xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowser that's DARK!!!!!! Because of two eggs!???? Just a teeny bit excited for you hehe xxxx
    I'm not sure takemehigher... This is sooo weird , but exciting ha ha
    I must admit that's pretty dark I've never had one like that
    U done anymore tests ?
    Every time I think of you I smile cause of that little life you have created - very excited for you!

Off to beautiful organic cafe for breaky with my boys
    So have a great weekend ladies !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No more tests - i go for another blood test next wed. Ohh yummie Felicia that sounds delish!!!! I might have a phone free weekend gals. I will catch up with you all Monday properly. Much love xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Don't say that! Mine was as dark as that too and I DONT want twins. It's a bit greedy of me to pick and choose though isn't it? ! I should be happy if it's 1 or 2.

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love twins for first prg!! Maybe not a consecutive one, but def first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I'd love twins for first prg!! Maybe not a consecutive one, but def first!
    I thought the same when I got UTD with DD. When I had her I was glad it was only her, but now I think twins would be best as I would have my two children and they'd both be out of the toddler stage soon.

But everything happens for a reason, people have coped with newborn twins and a toddler before me, so I would just have to have faith that I could do it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    I thought the same when I got UTD with DD. When I had her I was glad it was only her, but now I think twins would be best as I would have my two children and they'd both be out of the toddler stage soon.

But everything happens for a reason, people have coped with newborn twins and a toddler before me, so I would just have to have faith that I could do it too.

I was the same before I had DS I thought twins would be great, after I was very, very relieved. I still think twins would be amazing but mainly for other people.

Ladies give me strength - 3dpo and I'm symptom spotting - I'm seriously hopeless