Closed Thread
Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    This too! I would be devastated if AF still comes and this just turns out to be a chem pregnancy!
    You'll be fine Allie - how's ur tests this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So looks like I'm so good at looking at ultrasounds now ha ha
    Report said I have 2 dominet follicles on left ovary... So looks like I'm gonna ovulated on left side and right on cue ... Tmi
    When I wiped this morning had a little slippery cm... Kind like cm with a shine ha ha

Now the tough question should I do opks... Just to see if I do ovulate...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Report said I have 2 dominet follicles on left ovary... So looks like I'm gonna ovulated on left side and right on cue ... Tmi
    When I wiped this morning had a little slippery cm... Kind like cm with a shine ha ha

I didnt do opks this month and its been driving me crazy not knoing exactly when i Od so i would suggest doing it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Does this mean you think you may not have had O yet?

I personally would use OPKs, every 12 hours. A positive is 2 lines the same strength, I'm pretty sure currently ovulating is where the test line is stronger than the control line - at least this way of thinking helped us conceive this cycle and DH saved up his spermies for 3 days before BD the night I had an OPK where the test line was far darker than the control line.

At least that's what worked for me. If you think it will just confuse you further, my advice is don't do the OPKs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    You'll be fine Allie - how's ur tests this morning?
    It seemed a bit lighter, but it was still an obvious line. I left it on the bathroom bench and when DH came in after getting DD up, i told him to look and he could see it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You going for a blood test?
    I'm. Sure all is well!

I've decided I don't want to bd anymore this cycle 😝☺️😉
    So I've been thinking I'm abit freaked out if there's 2 dominet follicles
    With twins ... Aaarhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't test with OPKs ... But it's completely up to you my love.
    Sorry I have t been on much. I've been busy and soooooooo tired!!!!
    Doctors today for results of bloods. Results say I'm 1-2 weeks preg. I go back next Wednesday for more bloods to see if progressing okay. Because I have had a mc a few times I think they want to make sure ? I don't know. After those results she said to ring and make a dating scan appt. My head is about to explode. It's all overwhelming this time round. Maybe it's the hormones playing funny buggers? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    I didn't test with OPKs ... But it's completely up to you my love.
    Sorry I have t been on much. I've been busy and soooooooo tired!!!!
    Doctors today for results of bloods. Results say I'm 1-2 weeks preg. I go back next Wednesday for more bloods to see if progressing okay. Because I have had a mc a few times I think they want to make sure ? I don't know. After those results she said to ring and make a dating scan appt. My head is about to explode. It's all overwhelming this time round. Maybe it's the hormones playing funny buggers? Lol
    I'll just reply in this thread to you abit quiter here ...
    Yeh I'm abit OCD lately ... I think it's a combination of dh results coming in , me having to have a scan etc
    Just been abit much and ds has been at my mums for 2 days ( on his own accord - wanted a grandma holiday )
    And I think I've been missing him way to much and just abit overwhelmed by all the tests I've had done

Glad results were good and I'm very much looking forward to seeing your scan !!!
    Take care and rest up xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I feel alittle defeated but I feel much more settled and happy .... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389321777.518277.jpg
    Either surge last night or coming tonight
    Ok OCD over and I feel happier
    *sigh*

Under no circumstances at all even if a head was coming out ( not possible)
    Will I be testing before 23rd jan ....
    That I am completely focused on that!

Thanks ladies for putting up with my craziness last 48 hrs...

I am know felicia and back to normal .... 😜☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    What is with BH and not letting me quote you anywhere felicia!?

Anywho, you do sound quite overwhelmed. If you're on your own, why not download some soothing beach / waves sound effects and put them on and just chill out on your sofa and think nothing by positive thoughts and use creative visualisation that no matter what happens at the end of this cycle, you will be okay with it and relaxed.

Yes I should make an appointment with a GP to get bloods and a referal to the public health system, but I want to wait until I use a digi for frer first because that slightly lighter line today has made me a little concerned, I mean shouldn't it be darker as I'm 12 hours further on and using FMU? Or is that just the nature of the ic's?

I just saw your test felicia! Awesome! I would say O tonight or tomorrow! So get BD!!!