Closed Thread
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 911
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Here's a pic..
    Attachment 48868
    I'm not sure about OPKs .. But would it have anything to do with fluid intake?

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Sorry I'm no help

    AFM I'm feeling quite nauseous and all I want to do is POAS!
    Awh Hun, I felt the urge to test as I was a little queazy starting from a week ago. Hang on girlfriend!!! You are nearly there!!! what day is AF due and do you know how many dpo ?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,878
    Thanks
    3,397
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You're nearly there Allie Pallie!! You can resist!!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (08-01-2014)

  5. #104
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,862
    Thanks
    5,069
    Thanked
    4,448
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Awh Hun, I felt the urge to test as I was a little queazy starting from a week ago. Hang on girlfriend!!! You are nearly there!!! what day is AF due and do you know how many dpo ?
    AF due Sunday, I consistently have a 14 day LP. I usually spot on 13 DPO as well.

    I guess I only have 4 days left, I should get DH to hide the tests!


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

  6. #105
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,862
    Thanks
    5,069
    Thanked
    4,448
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I'm starting to think there's no way I'm pregnant, with AF due on Sunday and at the moment I'm soooooo irritable. DH is eating and drinking so damn loudly I want to get my iPad and whack him in the head with it I'm finding it that annoying!

    Last cycle I remember being super irritable around this same time, so I will be very surprised if I am pregnant. At least it will help me not test til Monday


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

  7. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,567
    Thanks
    1,559
    Thanked
    1,024
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    I'm starting to think there's no way I'm pregnant, with AF due on Sunday and at the moment I'm soooooo irritable. DH is eating and drinking so damn loudly I want to get my iPad and whack him in the head with it I'm finding it that annoying!

    Last cycle I remember being super irritable around this same time, so I will be very surprised if I am pregnant. At least it will help me not test til Monday


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.
    He he I know those irritability symptoms... Where everything is extra loud and on steroids ....
    Don't count yourself out.... That's when it's most likely to happen
    And pee at 5am tomorrow so you get rid of fmu and then won't test - if you can do that next couple of mornings you can wake up Monday morning and run to the bathroom to do it!
    Trust me then you won't have the emotional roller coaster that takes it toll of testing early ... The what if tomorrow, squinting , holding it in light , starring at it for 10 mins ...
    If you test Sunday/ Monday morning you'll know exactly what your up for !

    How many dpo / cd are u know

  8. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,567
    Thanks
    1,559
    Thanked
    1,024
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Takemehigher how you feeling how was your nanna nap ...
    I had one too - except mine was from an absolutely butt kicking in my pt session
    Super excited and nervous all in 1 about dh SA tomorrow ...
    9am my woo ha ultrasound to check on ovaries ... Busy morning wouldn't it be great if I had my ultrasound and she said everything looked great and I just ovulated and then if VR specialist rung and said dh has super swimmers... That's not to far fetched and think I might just like if that happens tomorrow!!! 😜😝

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

    Takemehigher  (09-01-2014)

  10. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,956
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,496
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is a wonderful thread. I don't test anymore. The intention was to only test if AF was a couple days late but never had that yet lol. I'll go back and read a bit when I have time :-)

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    Felicia  (08-01-2014)

  12. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,567
    Thanks
    1,559
    Thanked
    1,024
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    This is a wonderful thread. I don't test anymore. The intention was to only test if AF was a couple days late but never had that yet lol. I'll go back and read a bit when I have time :-)
    Wow hoo hey mrs tugs!!!
    Yep I have never done it yet in 12months of ttc .... So this will be my first month and feels good cause I don't have to go in a roller coaster of emotions ... I'll know by either af absent or a bfp cause I'm late - hooray!!!
    And it's good to have a group of women doing the same cause we won't see any bfp 9dpo .... To temp us!!!
    Hooray !

  13. #110
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,862
    Thanks
    5,069
    Thanked
    4,448
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    He he I know those irritability symptoms... Where everything is extra loud and on steroids ....
    Don't count yourself out.... That's when it's most likely to happen
    And pee at 5am tomorrow so you get rid of fmu and then won't test - if you can do that next couple of mornings you can wake up Monday morning and run to the bathroom to do it!
    Trust me then you won't have the emotional roller coaster that takes it toll of testing early ... The what if tomorrow, squinting , holding it in light , starring at it for 10 mins ...
    If you test Sunday/ Monday morning you'll know exactly what your up for !

    How many dpo / cd are u know
    Yep! It's crazy how his noises rile me up so much. I mean they usually do but I never feel violent about it! Hehe.

    I'm 10 DPO and CD 28. My cycles are usually around 31/32 days.

    So you decided to get the ultrasound after all!? I hope you get your results back quickly!


    Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.


 

Similar Threads

  1. **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**
    By mummyplease in forum IVF
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 25-06-2014, 22:36
  2. Calling all Melbourne mums-to-be! Would you like free support during your pregnancy?
    By katestudentmidwife in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 11:04
  3. Calling all Country WA Girls - Chat & Support
    By Boomerang1882 in forum Homebirths
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 17:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Hunter Women's Health Centre
Hunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric health.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!