+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Mum knows where our spare key is. She comes by to do her washing. She doesn't abuse it, and i wouldn't have a problem if she let herself in whenever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My parents, ILs and best friend all have a key to our house, reason being they have all fed out dogs, collected mail and checked on the house when we've been away. I trust them all not to invade my privacy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My inlaws have a set to ours, the don't use them... It's purely incase one of us locks ourselves out while the other is away or at work. We have keys to their house too and use them regularly, they have a pool (we don't) so in summer I use it all the time!

My best friend also has a set, I have a a set of hers... We have both used them... Like on Friday night, we organised to have a Chinese and movie night, she ended up running late and I had to leave to get dinner, so she let herself in when she got here.

Her partner lived with us for a couple of months many years ago so he had a set, when he moved out I gave them to my best friend "just incase" they have come in handy a few times

Thanks
    Reviews
    My parents have a key for just in case. Ended up needing it the day DH 'borrowed' the house key off my car keys. Not impressed when I couldn't get back in and had to make a 30 min drive to parents house... :/

Also came in handy in the first few weeks after DS was born. If mum was coming over I'd say don't forget your key so she could get in if I was stuck bf on the couch. She still always knocked first

We have a key for theirs but I've never used it. Someone is always home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    My mum does. She has it so she can get in if I am busy with ds. She hasn't needed it as I leave the door unlocked for her anyway

♥him & me = ds 17/9/2013♥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our neighbours (other side of the duplex) have a set of our keys and we have a set of theres. Its for just in case...like if their daughter comes home from school and has forgotten her key, if our dog gets under their fence, if a ball goes over our fence, if we see smoke coming from the house of if we go away and need the cats/dog fed.
    It has come in handy a few times when i locked the door with the keys still inside too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum and dad have a spare key, friends of ours that live the closest have a set too. I think that's it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No one but DF and I have a key to our house. DF gave FIL a key to the manshed though. I have a spare key hidden outside for the occasions (I do it all the time!), that I lock us out of the house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No-one else has a key for our place, never had the need.

I have a key for my Dads house and my Mums as well, DF used to have a set for the ILs but they asked for it back. :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my parents have spares to our house only because DH works away and in case of emergency they would need to be here

ME + DH = DS(2010) and DD(2013)