+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Sydney Newborn Photographer comes to home

I am looking for a good newborn photographer that comes to our home. A lot of places need us to go to their studios but not keen as this is our first.

I would like that Anne Geddes style with soft props not b/w, and not too pricey.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know a wonderful newborn photographer in Sydney but I'm not sure if she would come to you as I think a big part of capturing the perfect shots is the light in her studio and backdrops etc which is too hard to replicate in someone else's home. Having said that I'll still inquire for you. She is amazing especially with first time mums, she allows plenty of time for a shoot, doesn't mind if you need to stop for half hour for a feed, let's you bath bub there if needed etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know someone that does newborn photos. I know he does families at outdoor settings so he is likely to come to you but you'd have to check with him. PM me if you want details.