+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Endometriosis, sharp pains, help please?

I need some advice, and i apologise for the TMI!!! I have endo, had 2 laparoscopys last one being over 12 months ago anyway af is here at the moment and the last few month when af is here if I was to need to go to the toilet (number 2s) I would get extreme sharp pains that would last a minute or so, would be that bad I can't even move then would ease I would go to the toilet and it would be better, I have also had this mid cycle one or twice. I currently have af and have put tampon in and I can't even sit down as the sharp pain is there so I took it out and the pain still there I don't no what to do, do you think my endo is back? When I last went to fs he said he didn't want to do another lap yet I am on Chinese herbs and acupuncture and have noticed the pain since doing these, could this be causing it?

Sorry for the TMI thank u for reading!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have endo, had several laps & hormone treatment & it just keeps coming back. I also get the horrible severe pain you describe when going to the toilet. I think i'm going to go back on the pill & skip some periods to avoid it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've also had the spin you describe (I have stage 4 endo) and it is also on my bowel which they attribute to the pain. Hugs to you, it's not fun at all x

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pain* not spin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it's not good at all :-( I can't go on pill as we are ttc just wondering if I should request another lap?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an endoscopy & Lap 5 years ago & am now 9 months preg - am due today in fact! We were told we would need IVF but I decided I wanted to try other avenues first. I had a lot of acupuncture, did yoga, started a light detox & went to a naturopath who helped decrease the inflammation in my body & acidity. I credit this & pure luck to falling preg naturally.
    Just thought Id let you know there's hope 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Jessie hoping my journey of infertility will be over soon!! Thank you for ur story, gives me hope :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have endo and have always had these sharpe shooting pains you describe. The doctors put it down to scarring on my bowels (had colonoscopy) but don't know how the scarring got there. I find it strange that it only happens when I have AF though.
    I wouldn't have another lap due to the pain though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I would prefer not to have another lap as I don't think it's good having the doctors poke around in there anyways haha just frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i had endo from age 16-32 which affected my bowel and bladder.. by 32 i had enough of the pain and had a hysterectomy... best thing i ever did.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

jo-anne.36  (04-01-2014)