+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok I'm back!

I do my house cleaning every Wednesday. I do a big tidy up, fully clean the kitchen, dust the whole house, vacuum the whole house, clean both bathrooms, mop all tiles and do linen. It's my big day!

The rest of the week each day pick up and put away, wipe benches, run the Dyson stick vacuum around and use my little dettol mop thingy for dirty spots.

I wash clothes on a Tuesday and Saturday (though this will undoubtedly increase one number 3 comes along lol).

Each Sunday I do a mini clean so pick up and put away junk and toys, vacuum all tiled areas and wipe over the main bathroom.

Each day I do the dishwasher and try to keep everything organised.

It sounds like a lot but I need to do it to keep on top if it. My house is big!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Perfect, thanks ladies! DH has been working 6-7 day weeks so I find Im slacking off really bad which in the end gives me more work to do!

Oh Cue I would love love love a cleaner! We are on a really strict budget at the moment so no room to move even though it would be worth every cent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Subbing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I vacuum twice daily, but I have a couple of dogs and it's summer so I really need to. I tidy the lounge room daily. Kitchen daily. Laundry daily- at least 2 loads. I admit my car tends to suffer the most because I don't have time and forget to clean it out so that happens once a month only. Bathroom I clean properly once a week. My back yard is terrible atm and looks like an over grown jungle But i don't have a mower and could only afford the front to be cut before Xmas. I'm going to have to rent one and do it myself..

Thanks
    Reviews
    You ladies are so busy cleaning! I hope your hubbies and kids do their share too!

I need to do more around the house though so your tips are very helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpancakes View Post
    You ladies are so busy cleaning! I hope your hubbies and kids do their share too!

I need to do more around the house though so your tips are very helpful.
    I have a two year old and a 5 month old....can't wait to put them to work Im also 7 weeks pregnant and quite sick so right now Dh has been doing everything like a gem. I just know I need a list of things to do during the day or I end up spending a lot of time sitting around procrastinating and creating more work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some good responses here, might tweak my schedule a bit!
    Everyday; Washing, quick tidy in the afternoon when bub is asleep, dishes and benches, wipe basin and bath (not a proper clean, just a damp cloth), make bed.
    Every second day; vacuum, tidy bubs room, quick dust, couch cushions/ crumbs, bins.
    Saturdays; clean bathroom and toilet, change sheets, clean laundry, check fridge and spot wipe.
    Every two weeks; mop floors, clean fans.

Well that's all I can think of right now
    Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh and KaraB thanks for mentioning the car...that didn't even cross my mind :/ Ours gets neglected too so will definitely be adding that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is an architrave?