+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Anyone used the 'Pact' fitness app?

I've read about the pact app before but have just downloaded it. I wanted to get some feedback before I enter my credit card details. Did it really keep you motivated?

For those who don't know about the app, you make a weekly pact regarding your fitness goals, e.g. 3 workouts. You get paid a small amount per workout (around $1-1.50 I think) but if you don't do all of your workouts in a week, you get fined an amount you've decided on ($5-50). You're paid when you meet your commitments by the people who don't meet theirs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bumping for the lunchtime crowd :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question? How do they know if you've really done the workouts???

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have to check in at a gym and spend at least 30 minutes there. If you're not working out at a gym, it uses the motion sensor in your phone to determine whether you're walking or running as opposed to being relatively stationary.

Similar Threads

1. Anyone in the fitness Industry?
    By Rachie81 in forum Working Hubbers - Employed
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 31-07-2013, 15:53
  2. Fitness DVD recommendations?
    By MsMummy in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 22:57