+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2 year old toilet training woes

Hi,
    DD is almost 26 months and has been toilet trained in the day time for a few months, and at night for a little bit less than that. However, suddenly from christmas she has been having accidents 4-5 times per day, but continues to be dry at night and during her day sleep. She just hasn't been telling me when she needs to go, and telling me no when i ask her - only at home though. When we are out she always tells me and we rarely have an accident when we are not home or visiting other people...Help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by cheeeeesecake; 03-03-2014 at 20:28.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeeeesecake For This Useful Post:

Bubbles10  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just keep going,persist on,thats the key.Just keep putting her on the loo.She obviously just getting lazy coz shes at home,and in her comfort zone.(and maybe you are too,being out in public so watching over it more?)How about a reward chart?and extend it to when out and about(not coz she needs it,but for consistency)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by *Chels* View Post
    Just keep going,persist on,thats the key.Just keep putting her on the loo.She obviously just getting lazy coz shes at home,and in her comfort zone.(and maybe you are too,being out in public so watching over it more?)How about a reward chart?and extend it to when out and about(not coz she needs it,but for consistency)
    we do have a reward chart and a prize box which i introduced this week after the regression. i think it may also be because a whole heap of family moved in just before christmas and were here for a week, so she had multiple 'babysitters' if you know what i mean? I think she got lazy because they weren't so much on the ball and needs some help getting back to normal? before this she would always tell me when she needed to go no worries