+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I was banned. And I didn't even say anything about vaccines, I asked a question about a statement they made relating to gun control in the US. They engaged for a while, but once I posted a peer reviewed study blowing MD's theory out of the water - I was out of there!
    I was banned for suggesting they rename themselves the Australian Vaccination Nitwits. I thought it was an incredibly helpful suggestions - they won't even need to change the monogrammed towels!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snowqu33n For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (13-01-2014),beebs  (13-01-2014),Cue  (13-01-2014),FearlessLeader  (13-01-2014),MrJones&Me  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh haha, that is great!!

Quote Originally Posted by wikidwitch View Post
    I was banned for suggesting they rename themselves the Australian Vaccination Nitwits. I thought it was an incredibly helpful suggestions - they won't even need to change the monogrammed towels!