+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverMine View Post
    Thanks! We spend quite a bit of time looking after it each day. She is a champion who sits still for me all the time so I can play!
    Hah perfect! I would love that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My DS1 was born with dark hair and got lighter,to a sandy brown.As soon as I cut it it went SO dark brown,until it was my ugly natural hair colour (I hate mine,but he rocks it)DS2 has really light hair when born,then all fell out with cradle cap grew back blonde so I have cut it once in 4 years...he has long hair to preserve the blonde beautySo I have 1 with dark eyes and hair and one blue eyed blonde.Cray cray

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dd was born with dark brown hair but within a couple months it started getting lighter. By the time she was 6 months she was a real blondie and now at almost 2 she is still very blonde. Im a natural blonde and dh has very dark hair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find it quite fascinating, but then again i haven't really had much to do with kids apart from my family. We were all born bald, grew brown and stayed brown. Ha ha.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD was very ginger at birth, but is now a golden blonde. DD2 was born with thick brown hair with red/blonde highlights (it looks like we've streaked it ), I can't wait to see how it turns out