+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, my name is Cassie and I'm a POAS addict. I am about to move into cycle 5 ttc baby number 3. In the 4 cycles we have been ttc I have gone through 50 IC's, about 30 frer. I have tested as early as 3 DPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    This is evidence of how our addiction messes with our minds!

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.
    Haha true I had actually come to terms with no longer ttc and actually hadn't thought of POAS til my cycle decided to mess with my head.
    I should of explained a lil better I'm either cd 52 as GP doesn't think the 2 lots of spotting I have had are Af( she did examine me during both) or it was and she was wrong, and 1 may have been and 1 not or they were both Af and the world is conspiring against me and just wants me to continue being a POAS addict
    Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Hi, my name is Cassie and I'm a POAS addict. I am about to move into cycle 5 ttc baby number 3. In the 4 cycles we have been ttc I have gone through 50 IC's, about 30 frer. I have tested as early as 3 DPO.
    Wow! I haven't kept count but this is cycle 4 off BC and 2 properly TTC and ve been through probably 4x3 FRER =12 and last cycle 10 ic's maybe.

Think of all the other treats we could be buying ourselves!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Haha luv it Cass we recently moved house and hubby found my stash, his comment was babe you know how they have rehab for alcoholics? Well I think you need one for pregnancy tests. Oh and how much money have you spent?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! I haven't kept count but this is cycle 4 off BC and 2 properly TTC and ve been through probably 4x3 FRER =12 and last cycle 10 ic's maybe.

Think of all the other treats we could be buying ourselves!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess83 View Post
    Haha luv it Cass we recently moved house and hubby found my stash, his comment was babe you know how they have rehab for alcoholics? Well I think you need one for pregnancy tests. Oh and how much money have you spent?
    Allie Pallie, I know, I could have got some nice new shoes if I just waited till after AF's due date. I'm hoping cycle 5 will be the end of my addiction

Princess, I think if DH actually thought about how many I have done he would take away my key card, lol.

I'm going to order some more IC's today, so I'll have them for next cycle. (have ordered 50 more IC's, asked DH how many I should get and he said just get the 50 pack, so you don't have to pay postage again next month)
    Last edited by CassJ; 02-01-2014 at 23:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did POAS yesterday and this morning, both BFN as expected.
    Today I have what feels like period pain 😕 I thought my period was about to start again. I might test again in a few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    In 14 months TTC I hate to think how much I've spent!! Gone through at least 130 opk's alone who know how many HPT's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    I'm 6 DPO and started googling about the earliest a HPT can pick up a pregnancy, hoping I would find something to justify me POAS today, even though I've already been to the loo this morning.

Impatient much!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 6 DPO and started googling about the earliest a HPT can pick up a pregnancy, hoping I would find something to justify me POAS today, even though I've already been to the loo this morning.

Impatient much!?

lol, I'm pretty sure your going to have to wait at least till tomorrow, I am CD28 today and have given up testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I've made a major step in my addiction today!

Well I took two steps back yesterday, but one forward today. Yesterday I tested at 8 DPO and of course a BFN - silly me - should never have done it. So I wrote a note on there telling me I wasn't allowed to test until after AF was due.

So today when I got up I had my morning urge to POAS, so I ran to the bathroom and let it all out, no cup to collect, no stick to pee on.

Yay me!