Closed Thread
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    How are you feeling today LT?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ask me next week!

Seem to be in a bit of hole...and I'm out of tissues. Trying to get assignment done whilst kids have a sleep but I'm so distracted about the different things that have gone on this week. I'm looking forward to having this baby but have also been waiting for years to be able to move into a better home which seems to have been taken from us this week. Ours is an old housing commission one done up. It's cold, it's damp and DH is too busy to fix anything. I feel like a bad mum and that the kids would have been better off at child care all these years as I can't let them play outside unless I am with them as I can't see/hear them from inside.
    It just seems so materialistic and petty when written down and there's more to it but don't want to rattle on with everything that is broken. What's worse is that DH made a financial decision nearly 2 years ago against my wishes that has seen us get into this position and not be able to have gotten out when things were good and I'm really resenting him for it but he just doesn't get it. It was a selfish purchase on his behalf, for himself around the $50k mark (a car). What's worse is that his parents supported and justified his purchase when something more modest around the $5 - $10k mark would have sufficed whilst we made the jump into a larger home (ours is a tiny 3 bed, no garage). His parents are self-funded retirees and never been in our position.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 15-05-2014 at 13:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I feel for you ted! I totally get the house and financial situation. I was so stressed about our old mouldy/damp house. We moved but now are paying rent on 2 places so finances are very very sad. Sending you big hugs xx you will get through this.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (15-05-2014),Trio  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Have you told dh how you feel?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Have you told dh how you feel?

Yes. I made my thoughts about the car clear from the start. And when I tell him how I feel he just looks at me blankly with no response. I feel stupid airing this on BH but there's no one else to talk it through with. I thought I was on top of the pnd/anxiety issues and really making progress until this week but now my kids even think I'm going nuts and keep handing me their bedfriends to "help me feel better". They're gorgeous and I love them and they are what matter most and give me a reason to keep on going. I wanted to work PT when having kids but he wanted me to stay at home. Therefore I don't go anywhere as I can't afford it due to trying to be in a better position but now that's been a waste of time anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Oh that sucks LT! hugs xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs little ted, i was just popping in to say congratulations on over 30weeks, I know that was a milestone for you.

It might feel weird for you to talk about this stuff on bub hub, but we are all here for you. Even though I know we don't post as much. Your kids sound super loving just wanting their mum to feel better. Will you mention how you are feeling and how stressed you have been to your doctor at your next visit? I have had problems with pnd and anxiety so I know how scary it can be when you feel like they are getting closer. Great big hugs. I have always thought from you posts that you were an awesome mother, And by how your kids have picked up on your mood, and wanted to help it really proves it. You have done the best by them. Big hugs little ted.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (16-05-2014),Mamasupial  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trio!
    I'm feeling a bit better tonight and wish I could erase all my comments! Thank you for your encouragement as I'm always questioning whether I did the right thing to stay at home. I think I just needed to have a vent and a few days to cry it out after a rotten week! Usually I can cope with a couple of things going wrong, but there were a few factors extra that weren't helping. My doctor is aware of my pnd and anxiety issues and referred me on last year but we have no one to look after the kids while I go and talk to someone. I know that DH and I have stuff to sort through after the last 2 years and will need to see someone to sort it out otherwise it will just keep on festering. The worse thing is is that the problems he has caused cannot be reversed or fixed so I will have to get to the point of forgiving him instead.

Congratulations to you too...your bub would probably be able to be born now without any difficulties. But, of course it is always nice for them to stay in until finished cooking.

Yes the 30 week milestone was reached and now onto the 34 week milestone! 2 weeks, 3 days to go til that one.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 16-05-2014 at 22:58.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really think a good cry is wonderful when it is needed. And we are here if you need to vent, I think when we get problems out from being just in our heads they can get smaller, or at least be seen in a more true light. Big hugs little ted!

Very Happy for bubs to stay put for the next 7 weeks! with Ds I was sent to the hospital for bp monitoring, with an induction on the cards at 37 weeks, I was so not ready and balled my eyes out. But it all settled, and at least I am more aware of the possibility of that happening now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LT, ladies,
    Just catching up, so sorry you weren't feeling the best LT. I think it happens to all of us sometimes. I know G has seen me cry quite a few times over the last six weeks and that makes me feel bad but the empathy she shows me is comforting and reassuring, I know she is developing some!
    I hope you can forgive your hubby - what is it with them blowing money on cars? Mine does the same. Could you talk about cashing it in if you really needed to? Kerp up the awesome work xxx

So glad bubby is hanging in there and treating you well! Have you got names chosen yet? Pls come onto fb, these ladies are all so supportive and we're very good at keeping each other company

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (17-05-2014)