Closed Thread
Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey LT. Big hugs. What are you studying hun?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LT I'm sending you the biggest hugs.

I can only reiterate what Munchkin has already said.

Things will fall into place, keep looking for a house - the 'one' is sure to come along and you'll know when it does. Take comfort in your family but always remember to take some time for YOU.

You are important, I think Mum's often forget that in their haste to focus on their children & partners.
    Step away and just breathe.

Big love xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs LT - theses girls have got it covered. Be kind to yourself and remember your angels today with your family. The housing situation will work out in the end I'm sure of it, and uni, well yes that's important but not as important as taking care of yourself - can you maybe get a doc cert and get an extension? Sending love and I hope things look brighter for you soon xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sjk For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I'm crying again after reading your replies. Perhaps we should get out and even kick a ball around a bit. I know the kids were really hoping to get out today and do something. We do have the house appraisal tomorrow though and need to do some normal tidying and cleaning for that and DH is in the middle of fixing something and needs to do a couple more things before tomorrow. There aren't any other houses on the market in our price range in the next step up at the moment and we're looking in about 5 suburbs. There is high demand and prices at the moment where we live and prices have jumped about $80k in the last 12 months again. But yes, we could do our best sardine impersonation and bunk the boys and throw DD in their room. I'm sure there's something else left in this house to throw out to make more space!

The kids bought me a voucher to get my hair cut and coloured before bub comes. I haven't had it done since just after my last mc as I don't like getting it done early on in pregnancy - so it looks horrendous! I stayed in the car yesterday when they went in to the hairdressers on their "secret children's business" with DH. One of them realised it was a hairdressers and instantly asked for a lollipop - so they were very happy with the outcome! DH was able to talk DS1 out of the school mothers' day stall which was great as we really don't need to add more nick-nacks to the house whilst trying to cut down on things!

I better get cracking back to my work so that I don't feel guilty later. Thank you so much for your support ladies.

Kazza - I'm doing my Masters - will PM you the exact thing though as it's a bit niche. Just tried... your inbox is full.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 11-05-2014 at 11:44.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh man it's all those astrology ones I will delete some now

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (11-05-2014),Little Ted  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sending hugs LT xx I can't relate to the miscarriage (must have been awful for you. I'm 20 weeks and I know I wouldn't cope if I lost bubs) but I do know about house stress. Hope something comes up soon xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-05-2014)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Great big hugs LT xxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs little ted hope the rest of the days panned out a little easier for you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey LT....just checking in!

I hope you ended up doing something wonderful today that put a smile on your face xxx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww - thanks Calstar. We were going to get out for afternoon tea at a park and a kick around...then we had a thunderstorm just as the kids woke up!
    So we will have to get out a bit more when things settle down. Having a house valuation done this afternoon so another busy day today.
    Must.not.forget to pick up DS from school!