Closed Thread
Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My DH is the same Bec! Last time I went through his wardrobe he was at work. And I don't ask his opinion on anything, I just throw!

The amount of craft/artwork/schoolwork the kids bring home is huge. I tend to take pics of the good stuff and send some of it off to the grandparents, hang some on their artboard in their room, then of course bin the rest.

We've got rid of sooo much stuff since we got married. Our house would have been so bare if we had thrown it all at the start before we had kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm not game to throw out dps stuff just yet. I sneakily got rid of some maccas coke glasses he collected last year...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha Becca. Half of the glasses in our house are maccas coke glasses. Those things are the best. :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol yea but there were a couple that have a little lip at the bottom that I couldn't clean under.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkaboo View Post
    Haha Becca. Half of the glasses in our house are maccas coke glasses. Those things are the best. :P
    We have three types of macca's glasses! DH is obsessed!!

Our angel ~Skye~ born 21/11/2012
    Our rainbow Poppi born 26/03/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha my brother gave me glasses for Xmas one yr I only had Nutella glasses and what was wrong in that lol get to eat Nutella and have a funny glasss

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not coping today...I wasn't sure if I should write this on Bub Hub or not, but I have no one else to talk to. DH is emotionally closed off to most things.

Mothers' Day will always represent for me the day that my world started to crumble. Two years ago on mothers' day I thought I was just getting my period, yet a few days later gave birth whilst out to a 19 week gest. baby. I was made to feel stupid and guilty for what had happened only to find out 1.5 years later why it had happened as it did. It sent me into a depression that I'm yet to get out of. It didn't help that we then went on to lose another 3 babies to the same reasons.

Yet I have so much to be thankful for - 3 gorgeous kids, a husband, a home.

I don't think the stressors of this week are helping. We will soon not fit into our home with the hopeful birth of our rainbow baby and so made an offer on a home that we did not get the opportunity to counter offer before it was sold. I wouldn't mind living in our old, small house. But it is cold, damp and keeps on breaking and DH isn't the fixing type so things either stay broken or get fixed years later. I also have an assignment due this week that was well under way before I had to restart it from scratch and research several different areas to the ones I had already covered and all within the last week. I simply can't stay awake to work on it and I'm also having problems thinking clearly enough to write well at the moment. In order to try and get it done I've gone next to nowhere for the last few weeks and it's starting to get to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LT!!!! Sending you great big hugs.

Although I'm not glad you are feeling this way, I'm glad you got all your feeling out some way or another...

Your house situation... Keep looking. There's plenty of houses out there that I'm certain something will pop up soon. If worse comes to worse you all might be living cosy for a little while. Keep looking chick!!

Mother's Day... I think you should pack the kids and DH in the car and head out. Is it nice weather where you are? Can you go have a play at the park? Or just go somewhere for a coffee and cake (lunch might be booked out everywhere by now...)??? Get out and try to enjoy the day with your family and remember the angels that have passed... They will be watching over you and will make sure everything works out for you in the end.

Sending you more great big hugs! Xxxx

Our angel ~Skye~ born 21/11/2012
    Our rainbow Poppi born 26/03/2014

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (11-05-2014),Little Ted  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs LT. Can you get an extension? Maybe get a doctor's certificate for stress?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (11-05-2014),Little Ted  (11-05-2014),littleduck  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh LT....thank you for sharing......I hope you feel a bit lighter after doing so?

I agree with Munch - get out and about if you can....doesn't seem like much but some fresh air and vit d might help a bit.....xxxxooo
    Last edited by littleduck; 11-05-2014 at 11:20.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (11-05-2014),Little Ted  (11-05-2014)