Closed Thread
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to know. greedy guts feeds well off bottles before chucking so will need to save us up a fair but
    Will help things to keep coming along. Doing the whole sleep on boob but continue to want to eat the moment she is off this morning poor girl wants to eat by time food is there she has fed about 1 min only. Have sat outside to get some iv light though to flush the system with feeda
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Hope bub doesn't end up too big for you ted. I'm scared of having a massive baby lol. I'm now 17 weeks. I thought I felt baby move the other night but I can't be sure...
    Bec...nearly half way!!! It probably was the baby moving. I know it's usually around that stage that I start to question strange movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hi LT. I have my "next steps" FS appointment on Tuesday. I'm hoping to go straight to IVF. It sounds like your bub is doing well. What's your edd again? This would be much easier to keep track of on facebook...

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    I'm glad that things will be moving along for you. It is so frustrating to oneself to watch others fall, have baby, baby grow, fall pregnant again all whilst still ttc. I think we were the last of all our friends to have had children after watching most of them fall reasonable easily - particularly DH's sisters. And that was with their DH's having no idea how the whole thing worked - except for their small contribution of course! One of their DH's once told me he knew they were pregnant when only two weeks into her cycle (was telling me this at 4 weeks along after getting a bfp).

Hope you have a productive appt and that things move quickly from this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Hi LT, glad things are going well with you & bub x

Afm, our latest FS appointment was last week & showed less than favourable results so we'll be moving on to IVF.
    Our next appointment is in mid May & that'll cover our consent & nurse appointment where we get shown how to jab etc.
    It's been a bit of an emotional week but we're coping & glad to have the help we need and a plan
    Sorry to hear that the results weren't so good. So a month until things get rolling. Hopefully you'll be lucky first go round. We have friends that six weeks after their first visit were 4 weeks pregnant. If your cycle and everything lines up it can all roll fairly quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Yeah study gets quite hard in the 3rd tri - can't believe I studied & did lab work up to 39 weeks!

Ds is going great - almost 3 months old & such a cutie. I love it when he chats with me. He is sleeping ok too - usually has a 5-6hr block over night.

Dw about bub being on the bigger side...ds was 8pound 13. And he was measuring behind at the 20w scan - they can be inaccurate! I'm sure they would let you know if you had a problem with gd.

Hope everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Glad he is sleeping so well - the last 3 months have gone so fast!
    No call from ob yet so I'm hoping all is well, but have no idea why this child is growing bigger than all the others - maybe with the improved blood flow throughout the pregnancy it's growth hasn't been stunted! I do wonder how long I've had the +ANA. My last baby was only 6lb4oz.

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    We are getting there LT back for a weigh in today with child health nurse 2 wka today already defintely looks bigger but doesnt feel it. havent given a top up bottle since monday but doesnt seem like as much milk in my boobs now so going to encourage them and express more tonight and start doing a few bags from about 4 weeks so will have quite a few in freezer for when i have my surgery.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Not long now til your op it seems. I can't believe it's been two weeks since Ella was born. Hopefully she's starting to put some weight back on again.

Was given an end date the other day - 18th July at the latest to go into labour by myself before concerns over the placental health due to other reasons. So only 4 days over this time.

Does anyone know how missv is going?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (17-04-2014),Trio  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi little ted!

Just back from the doctors. Everything is good except bp. I go back in a couple of weeks and if its not less than today, 121 over 91, I'm on medication. Good news though, no gestational diabetes, thyroid is behaving, and bubs seems to be head down. (It being hard to tell due to my placenta doing things backwards.)

Miss V is good. I'll Ask her on facebook to pop in here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - that bottom number is a bit high. Good news about the other things though. When is your next check up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LT

Still kicking along here, just past the 31 week mark - things are starting to get VERY real here!

So far so good, everything's tracking well. When I go back to work on Tuesday I'll have 2 weeks left before starting leave! Baby's bag is packed, mine is almost done...just a few appointments left and one basket of laundry to go. Hope little girl stays put till at least 38 weeks or so.

How far along are you again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi little duck!

You're on the downhill run! Sounds like you are organised. Yes - don't want your little munchkin coming out too early.
    My next goal is to get to 30 weeks - I'm 27w3d at the moment.

I've really appreciated the catch up with everyone on BH today - been feeling a bit blurgh. I damaged my knee when running cranky after losing our last bub when I shouldn't have been running yet and it's still giving me grief at the gym everyday 7months on so of course I'm fretting that I've damaged it for good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Ted 😊😊😊😊😊😊

Trio tracked me down on fb today and said that you were asking about me.
    I have to apologise for neglecting you, fb can become all consuming sometimes ......... by the way, PLEASE join fb 😊

Very happy to hear your pregnancy is going well and progressing nicely. I can't believe you're so far along already - where has the time gone.

Afm - well I'm on the road to IVF. DH & I have had our nursing & counselling appts and as of early next week will be starting the medication, then egg retrieval, fertilisation and transfer back around the 1st week of May.

We are very excited and hopeful and keeping our fingers crossed we have a few embryos suitable for freezing in case we need them for a subsequent cycle or a second baby !!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi missv - don't apologise! I understand that I'm not on fb and people only have so much time in a day.

Will be thinking of you over the coming weeks as you undergo treatment. And for a bfp first go - and yes, some embies on ice would be fantastic on multiple levels. So many ladies in our thread have been so patient and are long overdue for their take-home bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    LT I am questioning the movement as my 12 week scan my placenta was at the front, however it was a bit low too so maybe bubs has pushed it down further?

How have you been?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I'm sure it was movement @beccaboobang!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app