Closed Thread
Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to have about 6 kids, i LOVE pregnancy!!! It was awesome and so cruisy with DS and i felt amazing...

However, realistically.. I Think 3 is my magic number. DF is happy for #2 atm but crushed me the other night saying 2 was enough Id like 3 though. He said an "accident" would be ok, he wouldnt mind but he doesnt want to *try* again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm never going back on bc. Since we seem to have so much trouble, it is completely unnecessary. I wish I'd gone off bc sooner. I was on it for about 15 years. "They" reckon it shouldn't make a difference to your ability to conceive, but I don't know...

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think all up I was on it for about 18 (yikes!) years or so.

I'm thinking of running the idea of a vasectomy past DH, I think he'd be up for it (no pun intended haha).

However, that being said, we haven't agreed that one is enough. And if really like this baby to be out safe and healthy before we make any decisions for the future.

Anybody know any stats on the success rate of VRs?

Big hugs to you shadow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is our last pregnancy no matter what. So we will either be a 3 or 4 kid family. I feel at ease knowing that this is it. We've started talking permanent birth control. Was thinking tube ligation, but have only found negative side effects. Can't go on the pill due to blood clotting disorder, condoms aren't a sure-thing and my body would kill off any surprises, so we are looking into a VR a little more, but still not sure - depends if there's anything negative for that too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH already made the decision himself about having a vasectomy after 2 babies.
    But if it turns out we can only fall via IVF then there'll be no need. And I'd see any miracle baby as a true blessing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH doesn't want a vasectomy after we've had our two. He says it's too final. Oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure there would be fights from DH about him having surgery he wont see drs when he needs to as he believes they want your money so will lie about whats wrong with you. Biggest conspiracy theorist lol He has to go get his whooping cough vaccine very soon though i will make appointment if i have to my mum has already had hers dad will this month, he hasnt even told his parents or brothers yet i wont let them near bub without one ao he'll have to hurry or it will be awkward.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    As far as I know vasectomy has far less risks/complications than tubal ligation and is much less invasive. I would never make my DH have surgery though & would be a bit reluctant about permanent contraceptives though not using condoms has been amazing while ttc & pregnant. We're nowhere near finished with our family yet so its something we won't be thinking about for quite a while.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely dont need that discussion just yet as a while off permanent contraceptives. Vasectomy is a simple day surgery procedure. Dad had his when my brother was 3 wks old definitely no failure rate there no extra siblings.after lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I refuse to be on birth control cause it makes my pcos worse and dp hates condoms. But we are only 24 and 26 so we will deal with it later down the track.