Closed Thread
Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post

Just as well it wasn't 98th percentile when he came out! I always look at DH and think about his big head!

So nice that he is letting you get decent blocks of sleep - I can't believe that he's been out for so long now.

By the way - you're still wicked. Here I am trying to get an assignment done and BH is just a click away - just imagine how bad it would be if I was on FB too?! I'm sure if I had a facebook account I would have joined by now
    Actually it was 98th percentile when he came out. It was 37cm and is now 42cm. The only trouble we had getting him out though was because his hand was up near his face!

He's 9 weeks tomorrow! Time has flown.

It's never too late to join FB! It I can feed DS, fb and eat dinner at the same time then I'm sure your assignment will be fine!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (25-03-2014),Little Ted  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes join us little Ted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol LT. I often get distracted by the girls on facebook when I'm supposed to be studying... especially when there are bubs due, pics of bubs feeding, sleeping & waking up, belly bumps, randomness... etc...

You should join. It's fun.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    It is quiet. I do hope people are still connecting on the facebook page - yes?
    Where are things up to for you Calstar? miss v? I think most other people I've been able to check on in other threads.

Reached 24 weeks today so it is the beginning of a chance of a viable baby being able to survive. Next aim is 30 weeks for a better chance of health.
    Connecting on FB? Ha! Yes you could call it that. We talk a lot!!
    I think you should join FB just to join us on there, it's a really good little group and we'd love to have you, then we'd be complete 😊

Things for me? Well we've now been trying over a year (cycle 13 to be exact) but are with the FS now so either way something will hopefully be happening soon. I had surgery 1.5 weeks ago for laparoscopy, hysteroscopy & hsg. They also checked my bicornuate uterus (❤shaped) but luckily the dip isn't very pronounced so they didn't need to do any kind of resection & Dr said its so minimal it really shouldn't be causing any of our issues. They also took a biopsy of the lining to check that too.
    DH had to do another SA (#3) and we both had some extra blood tests.
    Follow up appointment in 2 weeks to get all results & then get a game plan on how to progress from there (ivf etc)
    So stuffs happening, but obviously still very much emotionally everywhere a large amount of the time lol.

24 weeks is a great milestone LT! I'm really hoping things keep going so positively!x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CrumbleBee View Post
    Is this a TTC in 2014 thread? we are just starting out TTC.. exciting and scary.

There is a FB page for BubHub? although I am not ready to go public with my name as we want to keep it a secret from family and friends that we are TTC incase it takes a fair while.
    Hi crumblebee.
    Yes, it is kind of a TTC 2014. It's a roll over from 2012-2013 (if you've read the roll call on page 1 - although I'm pretty sure that roll call needs to be updated, so ill need to do that). A lot of this group have graduated/had babies now, and those still TTC have sadly been doing so for a while.
    Feel free to stay if you'd like, there are a few other TTC 2014 threads floating about that may have other people just starting out on them too. Not pushing you away at all, but you may get more info from others in the same situation as you 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    lol LT. I often get distracted by the girls on facebook when I'm supposed to be studying... especially when there are bubs due, pics of bubs feeding, sleeping & waking up, belly bumps, randomness... etc...

You should join. It's fun.

A welcome distraction though hey Funchu? 😜

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    A welcome distraction though hey Funchu? 😜
    Yep. Ugh. TTC sucks!!! 7dpo today... halfway through the tww & 5 days until my birthday... & sneaky early test. Bbs are killing me (nothing unusual there) & I felt a bit sick this morning (had that before too), so nothing indicating that this cycle will be any different to the last 15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Ted you should join just for our FB group. We will hold you accountable for your assignments. Promise! Like Clastar said, we would be complete if you joined us.
    So glad that you've reached 24 weeks. 30 weeks will be here before you know it!!

CrumbleBee, congrats on starting TTC! It's so exciting. I hope your TTC journey is a short one.

Funchu, I really hope this is the one got you. How amazing would a birthday BFP be?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Little ted! Please join facebook! Even just to join our group.

I am 26 weeks now, blood pressure is spot on, very excited about labor again crazily enough. I guess I still have a far bit of distance till I actually have to do it again, nothing like a distant deadline to ease the pressure!

My doctor this morning had trouble feeling if she was breech or not, because of an anterior placenta, but the heart beat was down low and my biggest strongest kicks are getting towards my ribs, so we are thinking head down. Still masses of time to turn.

Even though I am 26 weeks, I am telling myself we only have 11 weeks till she arrives, Just in case I am induced for high blood pressure again. We have DS's new bed ordered for next weekned, and once that is here I can get our nursery set up. Going for a purple, cream, walnut and red theme. I have some bunting to make, I need to cover some canvases in fabric and figure out how to thread felt balls onto jute twine to make a garland. I tried last weekend but could just not pull the needle and a fold of jute through the ball. I also want to make some felt mushrooms, and get a shelf put up. and buy a new rug for the lounge. Oh and rehang some pictures. So I am going to be busy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What does pumpkin protocol mean?