Closed Thread
Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey little ted! How you going?
    I'm reviving the thread it's gone a bit too quiet for my liking!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (24-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I thought perhaps the facebook page was going off instead!

All good here...just getting over a cold DS1 shared last week. Have my first parent-teacher interview tomorrow being on the other side of the fence...and I'm so less nervous!

Where is everyone else up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Where is everyone else up to?
    I'm somewhere in my tww.
    I wasnt going to track this cycle but ended up with ewcm and cramps, then cramps and more cm a couple days later, cm for about 3 days, went away, came back for a day and has gone again... I usually don't get cm after o.

I *think* my nps are sensitive, and im sure I'm talking myself into thinking I have nausia.....I'm sure 1 im not utd, and 2 even if I was its too early for anything.

I think af is due in about a week. Will prob get some frer thursday if I seriously think theres good reason, otherwise just wait for af...

Think ill be Taking a few cycles "break" from opks, I even deleted my tracker app so im flying blind....im just.... resolving myself to tge fact that this could take some time... Even though ds was easy, I knew in my heart this time would be difficult....sometimes I hate my gut feelings....

Wewill just dtd every 2nd day all cycle with an extra one for birthdays, anniversaries etc, and serve where that gets us....imitating rabbits for the last 17 months has gotten us nowhere!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 25-02-2014 at 00:23.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    34 weeks here and just hanging out for mat leave!

Scan and OB appointment tomorrow morning too. Get to see my bubba again! Yay!

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    On the bus to work, trying to breath through feeling sick. I have a plastic bag in my handbag just incase I vomit..

On the bright side I got accepted into the mater and my first appointment is on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    30 week checkup with OB at 11 and seriously considering calling work and saying appointment got pushed back and not go in. But I don't want karma to come get me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha sjk

Have you called yet??

I organized the day off as carers leave - DH is heading into hospital for a colonoscopy - I wanted to be able to take him in and pick him up, and he wouldn't have asked me himself. I told him I just had the day off (I work a 9 day fortnight anyways)......he always disapproves when I take a sick day as he never does himself - well, only has ONCE when he was deathly ill with the flu. Chefs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah I did oh well I only have 4 weeks left til leave one more day won't make a difference. Sometimes we could all use a day to ourselves!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your poor dh littleduck hope it goes smoothly for him.

Hi little ted
    I'm currently trying to hide from dd with a cup of tea in my bed saw our health nurse for her 3 yr check up this morning, she's ticking all the right boxes which is great. So proud of her. Looking forward to tomorrow when she goes to child care and I have the whole day to myself - my first one on mat leave! Planning on watching all the Revenge episodes I missed because I can't stay up that late!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    36+2 and counting down the days. Hospital appt tomorrow where ill probably be booked in for an ECV next week. I will spend this weekend picking up laybys and organising little things.