Closed Thread
Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    everyone is welcome to come join.
    How is your pregnancy going LT? Getting further along hopefully with less problems.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sent shadow a pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got it

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We are building a "storage" nook in our garage, so it's not like we are now, where there's only room for one car in a two car garage cos all the walls lined with sheeite lol.... Should help with a lot of build up of crap. And I dunno how houses are built over here in Perth but I'm assuming there will be a man hole to put stuff in storage in roof?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Am I allowed to join you guys on fb?

I pm'd jessy on facebook ages ago but didn't hear anything back.
    Or you guys could be just tactfully getting away from me!

Sent from my anti-social device
    Hey jenjen, I didn't get your pm about the fb pg?! Definately welcome to join, and you too Kazza, but I won't be on my laptop til tonight so I'll send the link then. Just pm me your email address

We're going to need a bigger house by the end of the year I think. We only have two bedrooms and a sunroom, which is where this bub will be sleeping! Wish I could build but land in Sydney is so expensive in the firat place unless you're happy to live quite far out...

Happy Friday!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I think I found a house to move to! Though it's just 1 street away! Good price, has been renovated. I asked for an application last night. Fingers crossed!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (17-01-2014),Little Ted  (17-01-2014),MrsTugs  (17-01-2014),munchkin859  (17-01-2014),Pumpkaboo  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I think I found a house to move to! Though it's just 1 street away! Good price, has been renovated. I asked for an application last night. Fingers crossed!!
    Being so close to your current place, it won't be liable to flood too will it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Being so close to your current place, it won't be liable to flood too will it?
    Nope. The area doesn't flood, it's just how this house is built and owners don't maintain it. It's a really old house. We have asked for the drainage and gutters to be replaced but the won't do it. They won't even replace the dodgy oven!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    everyone is welcome to come join.
    How is your pregnancy going LT? Getting further along hopefully with less problems.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thank you for asking Wobbler - how is your body holding up after all the things that were going on with your gallbladder and reflux?

We had an appt just after New Year's when we got back and bub was fine but there was a fresh bleed at the top (it wasn't coming out so I had no idea). He advised us to stop the clexane straight away as he was sure the bleed would keep on going if we didn't. It was a week and a bit earlier than what would have been good. He is hoping the blood vessels are formed well enough not to be shut down by my body trying to clot.

So...we are half way through the wait to the next appt which is at the end of the month. I've had no more bleeding or spotting externally and still have all my preg. symptoms so I'm hoping that is a good sign. It's such a long wait! And the kids are getting closer to it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think if you have had no bleeding and it has been 2 weeks since you stopped the cexlane(sp?) everything would be right. Seems like a real rock and a hard place.
    I am anxious ( though I have no reason to be) to feel bub move. I had little flutters with ds about now. My next appointment with the gp is the end of the month too, hanging out to hear that heartbeat!

Becca I hope you get your house!

Afm, I managed to catch the end of the American one born every minute yesterday. One poor lady had her bub get stuck on her public bone, she wasn't breathing at first, oh Lordy that was a scary birth. Every baby born healthy is really a true miracle.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (17-01-2014)