Closed Thread
Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's 2 1/2 hours since drink and my poor little girl is going psycho with her kicks. I have never felt it so full on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    we fought our old land lords for a clothes line he put it in 2 weeks before we left only as it was a requirement for sale to new owner. Have only used the line a few times in this place as under plants and spiders are always there i use a clothes airer inside DH shoves everything in the dryer in the lazy male way lol.

So hard to know in this weather when it is going to rain later or if it is going to. Can be sure as soon as something goes on the line it will pour when stuff is almost dry as is the way.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LT, why does trio remind you of pelvic floor exercises?!

And Trio, I didn't mind the drink either, up until half way, then I found it to be a bit too much... I think if I could've drank it at my own pace, I would have thought it was delish!

~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Skittle due 07/04/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I don't know if you really want to know this Trio, but every time I see your name pop up I have the urge to do pelvic floor exercises - which is a good thing as I've been really slack with them of late.

Yes! That is excellent! I have been thinking of changing my user name to 'ready set kegel! Or similar.

And now for the way TMI bit, could not find my cervix in the shower this morning and could barely reach it lying on the bed. Yes! But bladder is still pushing in. As long as my cervix is nicely packed away I'm happy. Still getting brown/red discharge which I am getting used to seeing. So don't like it though.
    Just so everyone knows, whenever I'm on bubhub I'm kegeling!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (09-01-2014),munchkin859  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha I don't think I've ever done kegels... Though I did definitely enjoy the discussion about them!!
    I should really get onto them; I have always had issues with accidents when laugh or sneeze too hard lol so I'm probably the type to find trouble later !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to see a physio after we had our first mc as it was a fair way along and I had unknowingly been jumping around when I usually wouldn't. I got good news that she gave me a 4 out of 5 for pelvic floor strength which she said was great for someone after having one bub, let alone 3.5 pregnancies. The great news is that they are something that we will need to do for the rest of our lives no matter and they are even great for men to do to keep everything down there working properly for longer.

I really do hope that discharge stops for you Trio - my spotting has stopped for now even though there was fresh blood inside last week. Have they said whether they are going to help fix things up a bit post-birth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking of Kegels...

I tried the whole Kegel while bd'ing last night

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (09-01-2014),littleduck  (09-01-2014),munchkin859  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah little ted, there has been talk of surgery... Or a pessary.
    I am hoping once there is less weight things will go back to being acceptable. My sil had a prolapse after her second. It has gotten better with time.
    I guess we just wait and see! In the meantime the kegels will mean they will have better muscles to stitch with.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Yes! That is excellent! I have been thinking of changing my user name to 'ready set kegel! Or similar.

And now for the way TMI bit, could not find my cervix in the shower this morning and could barely reach it lying on the bed. Yes! But bladder is still pushing in. As long as my cervix is nicely packed away I'm happy. Still getting brown/red discharge which I am getting used to seeing. So don't like it though.
    Just so everyone knows, whenever I'm on bubhub I'm kegeling!
    You've inspired me too Trio! The kegel army onwards and upwards hehe

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (09-01-2014),Mamasupial  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Kegel army! Lol! Love it!